Drabblecast 092 - Synesthesia

Discuss episodes and stories from the Drabblecast Main Feed and from Drabbleclassics
Unblinking

Re: Drabblecast 92- Synesthesia by J. Alan Pierce

Postby Unblinking » Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:55 pm

I'm not zombied out yet, but maybe I've just been getting my fiction from other sources than those of you who are. :)

Good story, the main thread of it was fairly standard, but I liked how it followed the downfall in 1st person fashion of a person falling into zombiehood (or something identical to zombiehood at least). I don't think I'd seen a 1st person zombie tale before.

And synesthesia sounds extremely interesting. I first came across the concept when taking a class on Licit and Illicit Drugs in college when talking about LSD. I rarely use mind-altering substances, I don't even like to take medicine, but I've gotta say that finding out what synesthesia is like is still very intriguing.

sandrilde

Re: Drabblecast 092 - Synesthesia

Postby sandrilde » Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:36 pm

Super solid story. Seriously, where did this author go?? ISFDB implies he just disappeared after throwing out a few awesome DC stories.... Where are you j. alan!

hellena.xantia

Re: Drabblecast 092 - Synesthesia

Postby hellena.xantia » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:12 pm

Gosh, I was listening to it in the dead of night, just imagined that this is happening to us and I really got scared. nice, very nice.

Return to “Story Discussion - Main and Drabbleclassics”