Drabblecast 014 - Mouse

Discuss episodes and stories from the Drabblecast Main Feed and from Drabbleclassics
Post Reply
User avatar
StalinSays
Beast-Master
Posts: 1709
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:58 am
Location: West Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Drabblecast 014 - Mouse

Post by StalinSays » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:45 am

Feature: Mouse by Oscar Jackson

Image

March 23, 2007
A day in the life of a varmint....

Art by Liz
Instagram: @Bokaier | Twitter: @BoKaier | Vine: @BoKaier | Tumblr: bokaier.tumblr.com

User avatar
purplemur
Member
Posts: 39
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:07 pm
Location: Kansas City, MO

Re: Drabblecast 014 - Mouse

Post by purplemur » Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:17 am

Working my way through the archives, this one really stood out this morning. Something about the stream-of-consciousness intelligent narration from the admittedly limited brain of a mouse kept me in the story from start to end...a rarity on the commute to work. :)

Looking forward to many more hours of awesome!
"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be." -Dirk Gently (Douglas Adams, R.I.P.)

User avatar
StalinSays
Beast-Master
Posts: 1709
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:58 am
Location: West Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Re: Drabblecast 014 - Mouse

Post by StalinSays » Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:24 pm

purplemur wrote:Working my way through the archives, this one really stood out this morning. Something about the stream-of-consciousness intelligent narration from the admittedly limited brain of a mouse kept me in the story from start to end...a rarity on the commute to work. :)

Looking forward to many more hours of awesome!
A worthy endeavor! The DC back catalog is loaded with hidden gems. Also, I hope you enjoy the newly created cover art along the way - I saw to many of them personally!
Instagram: @Bokaier | Twitter: @BoKaier | Vine: @BoKaier | Tumblr: bokaier.tumblr.com

Unblinking
Member
Posts: 377
Joined: Tue May 25, 2010 12:50 am

Re: Drabblecast 014 - Mouse

Post by Unblinking » Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:58 pm

Huh, I thought I'd commented on all the back-threads--I don't remember this story, I should go re-listen.

User avatar
purplemur
Member
Posts: 39
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:07 pm
Location: Kansas City, MO

Re: Drabblecast 014 - Mouse

Post by purplemur » Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:40 pm

StalinSays wrote:A worthy endeavor! The DC back catalog is loaded with hidden gems. Also, I hope you enjoy the newly created cover art along the way - I saw to many of them personally!

I really love a lot of the art, and yours are some of the best, Bo. And I think the MBDM art is some of the best character art I've seen. Thanks for all of your work here. I'm hoping to get some time to really dig through your dA gallery soon. :D
"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be." -Dirk Gently (Douglas Adams, R.I.P.)

User avatar
StalinSays
Beast-Master
Posts: 1709
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:58 am
Location: West Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Re: Drabblecast 014 - Mouse

Post by StalinSays » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:42 pm

purplemur wrote:I really love a lot of the art, and yours are some of the best, Bo. And I think the MBDM art is some of the best character art I've seen. Thanks for all of your work here. I'm hoping to get some time to really dig through your dA gallery soon. :D
Thanks! I do it because I love it, and hope that it shows.
Instagram: @Bokaier | Twitter: @BoKaier | Vine: @BoKaier | Tumblr: bokaier.tumblr.com

linakhan988
Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:41 am

Re: Drabblecast 014 - Mouse

Post by linakhan988 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:04 am

Unblinking wrote:Huh, I thought I'd commented on all the back-threads--I don't remember this story, I should go re-listen.
where i could re listen this story.. i also for get plzz reaply. :?:

User avatar
Algernon Sydney is Dead
Moderator
Posts: 3514
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:22 pm
Location: PRK (California)

Re: Drabblecast 014 - Mouse

Post by Algernon Sydney is Dead » Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:39 am

Welcome aboard, linakhan988.

You can listen to episode 14 here.

sandrilde
Member
Posts: 153
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:45 pm

Re: Drabblecast 014 - Mouse

Post by sandrilde » Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:54 pm

Kind of what I expected it to be.

Post Reply