Page 1 of 1

Drabblecast 014 - Mouse

Posted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:45 am
by StalinSays
Feature: Mouse by Oscar Jackson

Image

March 23, 2007
A day in the life of a varmint....

Art by Liz

Re: Drabblecast 014 - Mouse

Posted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:17 am
by purplemur
Working my way through the archives, this one really stood out this morning. Something about the stream-of-consciousness intelligent narration from the admittedly limited brain of a mouse kept me in the story from start to end...a rarity on the commute to work. :)

Looking forward to many more hours of awesome!

Re: Drabblecast 014 - Mouse

Posted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:24 pm
by StalinSays
purplemur wrote:Working my way through the archives, this one really stood out this morning. Something about the stream-of-consciousness intelligent narration from the admittedly limited brain of a mouse kept me in the story from start to end...a rarity on the commute to work. :)

Looking forward to many more hours of awesome!
A worthy endeavor! The DC back catalog is loaded with hidden gems. Also, I hope you enjoy the newly created cover art along the way - I saw to many of them personally!

Re: Drabblecast 014 - Mouse

Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:58 pm
by Unblinking
Huh, I thought I'd commented on all the back-threads--I don't remember this story, I should go re-listen.

Re: Drabblecast 014 - Mouse

Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:40 pm
by purplemur
StalinSays wrote:A worthy endeavor! The DC back catalog is loaded with hidden gems. Also, I hope you enjoy the newly created cover art along the way - I saw to many of them personally!

I really love a lot of the art, and yours are some of the best, Bo. And I think the MBDM art is some of the best character art I've seen. Thanks for all of your work here. I'm hoping to get some time to really dig through your dA gallery soon. :D

Re: Drabblecast 014 - Mouse

Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:42 pm
by StalinSays
purplemur wrote:I really love a lot of the art, and yours are some of the best, Bo. And I think the MBDM art is some of the best character art I've seen. Thanks for all of your work here. I'm hoping to get some time to really dig through your dA gallery soon. :D
Thanks! I do it because I love it, and hope that it shows.

Re: Drabblecast 014 - Mouse

Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:04 am
by linakhan988
Unblinking wrote:Huh, I thought I'd commented on all the back-threads--I don't remember this story, I should go re-listen.
where i could re listen this story.. i also for get plzz reaply. :?:

Re: Drabblecast 014 - Mouse

Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:39 am
by Algernon Sydney is Dead
Welcome aboard, linakhan988.

You can listen to episode 14 here.

Re: Drabblecast 014 - Mouse

Posted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:54 pm
by sandrilde
Kind of what I expected it to be.