100 word stories. Post all you like, maybe we'll dip in and use yours?
bolddeceiver

Post by bolddeceiver » Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:47 am

This is from my blog, Drabbling Daily, where I write a drabble or a droubble (200 words) every day for some reason that's becoming less and less clear even to me, and I thought it fit the sensibilities here:

“So I don’t know if it was bird strike or what, but the plane’s engine was seriously messed up. Disaster waiting to happen, right? So I jumped on like usual, did my best to get the thing fixed. But there was this guy, sitting right over the wing, kept looking at me.

“So of course I hopped off, figured I’d take care of it once the guy dozed off. Well, what do you know, he was still staring!”

“That sucks.”

“Oh, it gets worse. Ya see, next time I showed up, bastard shot me!”

“You’re kidding, man.”

“Nope. Fuckin’ nightmare.”

(Trivia: In the TLZ episode I allude to here, the passenger was played by none other than William Shatner.)
...the pagoda-like enclosure, where Japanese sand-badgers disported themselves...

Drabbling Daily

Kevin Anderson
Forums Czar

Re: 20,000

Post by Kevin Anderson » Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:56 am

bolddeceiver wrote:
(Trivia: In the TLZ episode I allude to here, the passenger was played by none other than William Shatner.)
...and again by John Lithgow, in Twilight Zone the Movie.
"Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion"

Facebook | Web Site | Night of the Living Trekkies | Book Trailer

StalinSays
Beast-Master

Re: 20,000

Post by StalinSays » Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:42 am

Kevin Anderson wrote:...and again by John Lithgow, in Twilight Zone the Movie.
And again by a talentless teen actor in the not too distant future. It might not be announced yet, but a remake of these remakes makes little sense -exactly the type pf project the ever regurgitating Hollywood horror machine loves to make happen.

normsherman
Site Admin

Post by normsherman » Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:08 pm

Haha- I love this. That episode still scares the hell out of me. This drabble is a lesson in empathy.
"Give us all some Jelly"