Deer Santa (Holiday Theme)

100 word stories. Post all you like, maybe we'll dip in and use yours?
PhineasQP

Deer Santa (Holiday Theme)

Post by PhineasQP » Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:19 am

Deer Santa,

I shure hope you find this note before you go back up the chimny.

I no I diserved the cole you gave me last year, and the year before that to. And I bet you brung more cole for me this year to cus I no I wasnt no better this time around.

Speshially if you count what happened to the cat.
And the other cat.
And my sister.

But anyway I think you might want to leave me a nice doll house if you want the annidote for what was in the milk and cookys.

Sinserely,
Nancy
I'm Phineas Q. Picklefeather, and I approve this message.

strawman

Re: Deer Santa (Holiday Theme)

Post by strawman » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:48 am

:)
Billy wanted a bike for Christmas so bad he couldn't sleep. He suspected he hadn't been good. Mama said he wasn't a good boy.

So Billy crept downstairs and knelt at the cozy creche in the living room. "Baby Jesus", Bobby prayed."I know I coulda been better this year. But if you'll get me that bike, I promise I'll be really good for the rest of the year."

As Billy went back to bed, he tossed and turned. He had never been "really good", and he knew Jesus had really high standards. And also probably already knew he wasn't telling the truth.

So Billy got back up and crept downstairs again. Taking the Baby Jesus from his manger, back upstairs, under his pillow, then back down to the living room, he knelt and folded his hands in prayer.

"Mary, if you ever want to see your son again..."
Never judge anyone until you have biopsied their brain.

"Be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle."
Known Some Call Is Air Am
Spoiler:
Non sum qualis eram = "I am not who I will be"

purplemur

Post by purplemur » Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:24 pm

This really disappointed me. I was expecting a story about the big red and white reindeer that brings toys to all the good little girl and boy reindeer around the world, pulled in his sleigh by eight fat little men.

Try harder, Phin. :mrgreen:

@Strawman: :lol:
"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be." -Dirk Gently (Douglas Adams, R.I.P.)

PhineasQP

Post by PhineasQP » Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:43 pm

purplemur wrote:This really disappointed me. I was expecting a story about the big red and white reindeer that brings toys to all the good little girl and boy reindeer around the world, pulled in his sleigh by eight fat little men.
I see your point, and I can sympathize. I recently watched Mr. Holland's Opus for the first time and was disappointed to find that at no time during this otherwise fine movie was Richard Dreyfuss' character revealed to be a cartoon penguin.

:(
I'm Phineas Q. Picklefeather, and I approve this message.

purplemur

Post by purplemur » Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:31 pm

PhineasQP wrote:
I see your point, and I can sympathize. I recently watched Mr. Holland's Opus for the first time and was disappointed to find that at no time during this otherwise fine movie was Richard Dreyfuss' character revealed to be a cartoon penguin.

:(
Ppppbbbbth! :P
"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be." -Dirk Gently (Douglas Adams, R.I.P.)