And Red All Over, by Brian B.

100 word stories. Post all you like, maybe we'll dip in and use yours?
LMG Writers' Club

And Red All Over, by Brian B.

Post by LMG Writers' Club » Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:48 pm

The man in monochrome holds his hammer in anticipation. He smiles like he has received good news at the expense of someone he dislikes. I watch in silent, internal agony as he raises the hammer, laughing maniacally under his ugly, black mask. As his hammer descends mercilessly, it makes a loud thud, followed by cheers from the uneducated public. As bits of flesh splash the ground, some bits soft and others hard, I see the result of my horrible mistake. Regret pierces me as I hang my head. I should never have asked Leo Gallagher to make my fruit salads.
[center] WRITTEN BY A MEMBER OR SEVERAL MEMBERS OF LEON M. GOLDTEIN HIGH SCHOOL, OR ONE/SEVERAL CONTRIBUTOR(S) TO THE CLUB'S EFFORTS.
DOLPHINS WITH TYPEWRITERS!
[/center]

Snickelsox

Re: And Red All Over, by Brian B.

Post by Snickelsox » Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:46 am

This made me chuckle quite a bit. Very curious as to why Gallagher is wearing a black mask though. I guess he would take the money as it came at this point in his career.
Hey, baby. Every been with a guy who has a level 100 Mewtwo? ...Baby?
@Snickelsox

uncre8d1

Re: And Red All Over, by Brian B.

Post by uncre8d1 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:10 pm

What if it's always been a mask?

Also chuckling, by the way. Good one.
This post is made of at least 60% recycled letters. Want to help keep the Internet clean? You can, by sweeping any excess letters you may find into the 'reply' box.