With Great Power Comes Greater Sensitivity (super stressors)

100 word stories. Post all you like, maybe we'll dip in and use yours?
unseentangerine

With Great Power Comes Greater Sensitivity (super stressors)

Postby unseentangerine » Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:24 am

God I hate people. 'Swhy I gotta hide at the bottom of this ink-squirtin' ocean! Can't get any peace, I wish a million of those little carcass eaters would just finish me off—for good. I'd do it myself but I don't even have the energy. I'll just lie here in these murky depths forever.
. . . I can't believe she left me. What more did the woman want? I am literally super human.
Aw, (sigh). Ok! I heard you, “buncha nerve gas.” I can't get up. Can't everyone hold their breath until it blows away? I am SUPER depressed right now.

author's note:
some days, I just don't feel like saving people. get off my back. also I have fun making up swear words :roll: I want to add a footnote to this because I meant to say something before: a super hero in a white suit called Bipolar Bear seems the most obvious and choicest. .erm, choice, but I think that joke is exceptionally funny and because I didn't think of it myself I dare not use it.
Many on the forum have asked me, so here's my answer: a spoonful of lighter fluid. And you'll need to wash it out really well when you're done.

pondspider

Re: With Great Power Comes Greater Sensitivity (super stress

Postby pondspider » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:16 am

Alt title: "The Big Sulk".

unseentangerine

Re: With Great Power Comes Greater Sensitivity (super stress

Postby unseentangerine » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:51 am

pondspider wrote:Alt title: "The Big Sulk".

********the Incredible Sulk :D
Many on the forum have asked me, so here's my answer: a spoonful of lighter fluid. And you'll need to wash it out really well when you're done.

Return to “Drabbles”