Ant Farm

100 word stories. Post all you like, maybe we'll dip in and use yours?
PB&Jellyphish320

Ant Farm

Post by PB&Jellyphish320 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:34 pm

The queen of the ant farm was proud of her nest. It has greater altitude than that of her mother. Food comes to them. Her workers are enhanced.
The scouts, however, reported an invisible barrier keeping them from expanding her territory. And she can’t shake off this feeling that there is something watching them – some huge vibrating thing lurking just out of sight.
They have found a crack in the barrier and she has built her army. They have surrounded the great alien captor. They’ve swarmed its walls, its floors its ceiling. By morning its skull shall be her nest.
~ What's that in the mirror, or the corner of your eyes. What's those footsteps following but never passing by . . .

~ The Doctor

I am not tommy

Re: Ant Farm

Post by I am not tommy » Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:52 am

Whoa,really creepy,the tone reminded me of the old twilight zone episodes. You wouldn't mind if made it into a dribble cast?

PB&Jellyphish320

Re: Ant Farm

Post by PB&Jellyphish320 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:35 am

I am not tommy wrote:Whoa,really creepy,the tone reminded me of the old twilight zone episodes. You wouldn't mind if made it into a dribble cast?
I wouldn't mind at all. Have fun!
~ What's that in the mirror, or the corner of your eyes. What's those footsteps following but never passing by . . .

~ The Doctor