Voices

100 word stories. Post all you like, maybe we'll dip in and use yours?
Sunner

Voices

Post by Sunner » Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:22 am

“AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!! WHERE AM I? WHY IS IT SO DARK? I CAN’T FEEL ANYTHING!” a panicked voice yelled. The grubby boy, on his knees, washing the floorboards of the laboratory, winced at the volume but the elderly scientist, intent on the boiling flask, gave no indication he heard. Another voice yelled, “SHUT UP YOU FOOL! You will give us all headaches!” There were giggles and moans from numerous voices. The boy looked around but could see no one else. Then he looked up… up to the high, dusty shelves where a new jar had been added to the row of brains...
**Sunner**

unseentangerine

Re: Voices

Post by unseentangerine » Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:58 am

love it
Many on the forum have asked me, so here's my answer: a spoonful of lighter fluid. And you'll need to wash it out really well when you're done.

zcarter80

Post by zcarter80 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:51 am

Bad assery! Where'd you come up with this?
If I wrote it you can read it unless you sound like Fran Drescher.

Sunner

Post by Sunner » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:16 pm

Thank you very much...

...my inspiration, as usual, is a strange train of events/thoughts. I was bored over the weekend and was trolling Netflix for something to watch. I came across I, Frankenstein and wasted a couple hours watching it. Some time later I was reminded of the brilliant film Young Frankenstein and the scene where Igor is picking out a brain from a row of them in glass jars...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7-bMBuVmHo
**Sunner**