Sympathy for a Clown, Part 4: The End?

100 word stories. Post all you like, maybe we'll dip in and use yours?

Hit or Miss

Hit
67%
Miss
33%

Total votes: 3

ROU Killing Time
Notorious Forum Hog

Sympathy for a Clown, Part 4: The End?

Post by ROU Killing Time » Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:47 am

Gummy the Clown wearied of his lot in life.

Being an infernal gumball machine had its perks, I mean the pay was ok, even if the hours were long.

He looked forward to finally being released from his gaily painted purgatory.

One stale gumball remained within his chest.

Only one child need subject him to the agony that would come with its removal.

Then he would be free.

Later that day a workman from "Belle's Bubs Novelty Supply" finished reloading Gummy with gumballs.

He then cleaned up the machine, wiping away an oily tear beneath Gummy the Clown's left eye.

StalinSays
Beast-Master

Post by StalinSays » Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:24 am

It's all those Rube Goldberg amusement slides n' ferris wheel style gumball machines - they're stealing his business. Living death is Gummy has to look forward to.

Mr. Tweedy

Post by Mr. Tweedy » Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:58 am

How horrible. All those poor clowns, trapped, suffering, hopeless, for all that time...

I think we've established why all clowns are evil. This is their origin. The are birthed in this crucible of pain and degradation. Can you really blame them if they are twisted into malevolent, child-eating abominations? Don't blame the clowns: They're a product of their society. :cry:
Advertise in this space!

ROU Killing Time
Notorious Forum Hog

Post by ROU Killing Time » Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:13 am

Mr. Tweedy wrote:How horrible. All those poor clowns, trapped, suffering, hopeless, for all that time...

I think we've established why all clowns are evil. This is their origin. The are birthed in this crucible of pain and degradation. Can you really blame them if they are twisted into malevolent, child-eating abominations? Don't blame the clowns: They're a product of their society. :cry:
Yes, so so sad. I'm glad you finally have some sympathy for the poor demented diabolical creatures.

For more on this topic, see "Sympathy for a Clown, Part 5: Origin Story"