Page 27 of 35

Re: Fan Cast (Dribblecast Decision Making)

Posted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:19 am
by Loof
themorg wrote:
Loof wrote: its the one I found most often on the internet. (Though I am aware that isn't the greatest guarantee of accuracy.)
were you questioning the validity of the internet or the information found on the internet?
Wait, if I was questioning the validity of information found on the internet, wouldn't posting that online bring into question the validity of my statement?

Re: Fan Cast (Dribblecast Decision Making)

Posted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:37 pm
by themorg
Loof wrote:Wait, if I was questioning the validity of information found on the internet, wouldn't posting that online bring into question the validity of my statement?
yes it would

Re: Fan Cast (Dribblecast Decision Making)

Posted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:28 am
by mrsmica
gimme moooore dribblecast

Re: Fan Cast (Dribblecast Decision Making)

Posted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:38 am
by tbaker2500
mrsmica wrote:gimme moooore dribblecast
I running a booth at the PASICS percussion tradeshow 'til saturday. We're two booths down from Shure. Want me to steal a microphone for you?

Re: Fan Cast (Dribblecast Decision Making)

Posted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:58 am
by dreamrock
There's some in the queue waiting to go up, I just haven't had the chance to go through them yet. D:

Re: Fan Cast (Dribblecast Decision Making)

Posted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:37 am
by mrsmica
but, dreamrock, mine are in there! :P I blame nanowrimo which I assume you are doing because I can't remember if you told me you were(n't).
tbaker2500 wrote:
mrsmica wrote:gimme moooore dribblecast
I running a booth at the PASICS percussion tradeshow 'til saturday. We're two booths down from Shure. Want me to steal a microphone for you?
Hot dang!

I don't think I could bring myself to accept it if I knew it was stolen. However, if I didn't know, and it was, then how would I know, right? You never saw this post. I never saw your post. I don't know what you're talking about, Sir.

Re: Fan Cast (Dribblecast Decision Making)

Posted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:04 am
by dreamrock
mrsmica wrote:but, dreamrock, mine are in there! :P I blame nanowrimo which I assume you are doing because I can't remember if you told me you were(n't).
That is the largest portion of what's been eating my time, yes. :lol: For anyone who is also doing NaNo, or who has curiosity about what I'm up to in relation to it ... voila.

I am more or less on schedule despite some very strong attempts at self-sabotage. :lol:

Re: Fan Cast (Dribblecast Decision Making)

Posted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:10 am
by swamp
Where are the asistant janitors? :)

Re: Fan Cast (Dribblecast Decision Making)

Posted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:40 am
by themorg
dreamrock wrote:voila
you had me until Chicago vs MLA

Re: Fan Cast (Dribblecast Decision Making)

Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:57 am
by mrsmica
WELL. Assistant janitors or no, I may be sending more your way.

I'm seeing a future where as soon as December hits and nanowrimo is over, 20+ dribblecasts are posted all at once hehe

Re: Fan Cast (Dribblecast Decision Making)

Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:27 am
by strawman
The Dribblecast backlog is no more.
Thanks to swamp for the prompt.

Re: Fan Cast (Dribblecast Decision Making)

Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:25 am
by swamp
strawman wrote:The Dribblecast backlog is no more.
Thanks to swamp for the prompt.
Partially self-serving I guess, but I really loved Mrs. Mica's verision of Scattercat's "Jar Nearby" story. It was supreme. The sfx were perfect, especially the pop.

Also, great to have Loof up there as well.

I did notice, Strawman, that "Joe the Alien" got posted twice. My fault--I sent two emails for it. You can delete the earliest one, as the second one had the updated links.

Re: Fan Cast (Dribblecast Decision Making)

Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:38 am
by tbaker2500
Yay!

Re: Fan Cast (Dribblecast Decision Making)

Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:06 am
by dreamrock
Gah, sorry for ignoring Dribblecast for like two weeks, all.

Thanks for getting to the backlog, Strawman.

Swamp volunteered to help out with the Dribblecast so I'm adding him as a Janitor. Many many thanks.

Re: Fan Cast (Dribblecast Decision Making)

Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:59 pm
by strawman
swamp wrote:
strawman wrote: I did notice, Strawman, that "Joe the Alien" got posted twice. My fault--I sent two emails for it. You can delete the earliest one, as the second one had the updated links.
I would have deleted the first, but that doesn't appear to be an option, so I added the corrected version.

Re: Fan Cast (Dribblecast Decision Making)

Posted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:13 am
by Scattercat
Crackle crackle pop

Re: Fan Cast (Dribblecast Decision Making)

Posted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:19 pm
by tbaker2500
Loof wrote:Submitted: Incumbent, by Scattercat.

Really hope I pronounced Duodenum correctly.
Good job Loof! Nice to hear a new voice dribbling.

Re: Fan Cast (Dribblecast Decision Making)

Posted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:20 pm
by tbaker2500
mrsmica wrote:I don't think I could bring myself to accept it if I knew it was stolen. However, if I didn't know, and it was, then how would I know, right? You never saw this post. I never saw your post. I don't know what you're talking about, Sir.
Eh, it turns out they only had percussion microphones at the show. Great guys, tho.

Re: Fan Cast (Dribblecast Decision Making)

Posted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:53 pm
by normsherman
CDugger's little closing affirmations crack me up. "You know,..."

Re: Fan Cast (Dribblecast Decision Making)

Posted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:33 pm
by cdugger
High praise indeed! May I lick your boots now, Master?