New Comedy Projects by Munsi

For any and all info or discussion of podcasts and podcasting. Also community related miscellanea.
munsi

New Comedy Projects by Munsi

Post by munsi » Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:22 am

Well, this year I'm making slightly more money than I did last year, and like all creative people my immediate response was "hey! let's make the exact same amount of money I did last year for significantly fewer hours and devote the extra time to following the whims of my inscrutable muse!"

Literally, I yelled that at one point.

...anywho, the result is me getting a little extra writing done, which is good, and a couple of ongoing comedy projects. One's in the pipes, the other one's right here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqbhDSct ... 59kcpP2BFM

They'll be ongoing, as I learned two lessons from "The Secret History of Major Holidays", those lessons being 1) Back things up in case of cataclysmic computer existence failure, and 2) Don't promise updates on specific dates, that way you can take time off to troubleshoot and be able to pick the project back up again. This youtube channel will run for one year, updating reasonably frequently, and the other project will, for now, remain a mystery.

More details as they come

strawman

Re: New Comedy Projects by Munsi

Post by strawman » Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:45 pm

A noble project indeed.

May I suggest that you start by filming a visit to the Tar sands project at the head of the Keystone XL pipeline and do a commercial on side benefits of the project, such as increased bottled water sales, and the alternative employment opportunities for harvesters of baby seals.

And something about Doritos.
Never judge anyone until you have biopsied their brain.

"Be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle."
Known Some Call Is Air Am
Spoiler:
Non sum qualis eram = "I am not who I will be"

admiralsunshine

Re: New Comedy Projects by Munsi

Post by admiralsunshine » Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:04 pm

Great to hear! always love new stuff from Munsi.
Don't read this signature!
----------------------------------
Oh no! You read it! If you don't copy this into your signature, then you will be...SUPERSTITIOUS