Dribblecast

For any and all info or discussion of podcasts and podcasting. Also community related miscellanea.
Macha

Dribblecast

Postby Macha » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:55 pm

I'm still listening to archives of the Drabblecast and Dribblecast, but I can tell we are sorely in need of new content. With that in mind, I've decided to dust off my extremely rusty audio skills and make some offerings for the Dribblecast. My only dilemma is that I'm not sure what content is really fair game. I know that technically anything in the Twabble, Drabble, and not hidden Short Stories forum could be used, but I'd rather not use content without the creator's blessing.

I suppose what that comes down to, in addition to PMing and hoping the authors are still active here, is hoping that people will see this post and offer up their content. So please, if you'd like to have your work read, let me know!

revsleestaxx

Re: Dribblecast

Postby revsleestaxx » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:32 pm

since i see no PMs for me i would say i do not have to worry about permissioning anything
The Reverend's Razor
"If you don't know where it is, you don't know where it's not."

FeedBooks = http://www.feedbooks.com/userbooks/rece ... user=37332" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “Podcasts and suchforth”