The Movies

For any and all info or discussion of podcasts and podcasting. Also community related miscellanea.
strawman

The Movies

Post by strawman » Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:49 pm

I was just checking out some of the Lovecraft stories on YouTube made with the game program The Movies, for example http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cU0UWsNg ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false

The ones I see are subtitled. Wouldn't they work better if Norm were doing the audio side? Does anyone work with this game?
Never judge anyone until you have biopsied their brain.

"Be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle."
Known Some Call Is Air Am
Spoiler:
Non sum qualis eram = "I am not who I will be"

ROU Killing Time
Notorious Forum Hog

Re: The Movies

Post by ROU Killing Time » Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:19 pm

strawman wrote:I was just checking out some of the Lovecraft stories on YouTube made with the game program The Movies, for example http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cU0UWsNg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false ... re=related

The ones I see are subtitled. Wouldn't they work better if Norm were doing the audio side? Does anyone work with this game?
What wouldn't be better with a Norm soundtrack?

Sadly, with the governments close-minded approach and stonewalling of human cloning research, it's probably best if we keep hoarding Norm to ourselves.

I know they are trying to protect us from armies of zombie-eyed Paris Hilton's, but don't you have to take the bad with the good?
"Never fuck with The Culture"
Sublime In Peace Iain M. Banks.

strawman

Re: The Movies

Post by strawman » Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:13 pm

After posting my lame Movie Maker version I realized that if there was a video generator that enabled the equivalent of Garage Band, Norm could actually be shooting for the next Studio Ghibli here.
Never judge anyone until you have biopsied their brain.

"Be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle."
Known Some Call Is Air Am
Spoiler:
Non sum qualis eram = "I am not who I will be"