Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Submit 100 character stories for the weekly contest
User avatar
ROU Killing Time
Notorious Forum Hog
Posts: 4253
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:07 pm
Location: Portland, OR

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Post by ROU Killing Time » Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:17 am

Optimus B wrote:Sasquatch grinned at Brain ravenously, but he was so cute in his little hat, coat, and gloves. Skinned he was delicious.
Welcome aboard. (If this twabble was generated by a spam-bot I'm scared at level of sophistication of the AI driving them...)
"Never fuck with The Culture"
Sublime In Peace Iain M. Banks.

Optimus B
Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:24 pm
Location: Michigan
Contact:

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Post by Optimus B » Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:44 am

ROU Killing Time wrote:
Optimus B wrote:Sasquatch grinned at Brain ravenously, but he was so cute in his little hat, coat, and gloves. Skinned he was delicious.
Welcome aboard. (If this twabble was generated by a spam-bot I'm scared at level of sophistication of the AI driving them...)
Thanks!

I only wish I had an AI, I'm pretty good at multitasking now...
Through procrastination I can divine the future.

http://ourwyldworld.blogspot.com/

zedaysi
Member
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:09 am

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Post by zedaysi » Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:07 am

A long time to go

"But will they be able to cure me in the future?" "Yes Leia, my love," sobbed Han as he activated the carbonite mechanism.

rsieg
Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:18 pm

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Post by rsieg » Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:12 am

He stabbed again and again at the encephalopod tentacles. Impenetrable. Too tough, too rubbery. He loathed calamari.

User avatar
ROU Killing Time
Notorious Forum Hog
Posts: 4253
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:07 pm
Location: Portland, OR

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Post by ROU Killing Time » Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:19 pm

The sky turned dark as sackcloth and the sun blood-red at noon. Black chaos reigned. Facebook had changed their layout.
"Never fuck with The Culture"
Sublime In Peace Iain M. Banks.

User avatar
strawman
Member
Posts: 5966
Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:20 pm
Location: South Georgia

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Post by strawman » Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:44 pm

Who moved my cheese?
Never judge anyone until you have biopsied their brain.

"Be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle."
Known Some Call Is Air Am
Spoiler:
Non sum qualis eram = "I am not who I will be"

User avatar
Algernon Sydney is Dead
Moderator
Posts: 3514
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:22 pm
Location: PRK (California)

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Post by Algernon Sydney is Dead » Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:27 am

ROU Killing Time wrote:The sky turned dark as sackcloth and the sun blood-red at noon. Black chaos reigned. Facebook had changed their layout.
Pshaw! That's nothing. It's when they bust their API again....
(But scripting for Google "Plus" (Plus pain, annoyance, and privacy-loss) is still worse.)

User avatar
ROU Killing Time
Notorious Forum Hog
Posts: 4253
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:07 pm
Location: Portland, OR

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Post by ROU Killing Time » Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:13 am

Algernon Sydney is Dead wrote:
ROU Killing Time wrote:The sky turned dark as sackcloth and the sun blood-red at noon. Black chaos reigned. Facebook had changed their layout.
Pshaw! That's nothing. It's when they bust their API again....
(But scripting for Google "Plus" (Plus pain, annoyance, and privacy-loss) is still worse.)
You wouldn't know it from the whining of the unwashed masses today. I like the "change it back or im leaving" comments. That's like a junkie telling their dealer they are gonna stop buying heroin.
"Never fuck with The Culture"
Sublime In Peace Iain M. Banks.

User avatar
Algernon Sydney is Dead
Moderator
Posts: 3514
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:22 pm
Location: PRK (California)

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Post by Algernon Sydney is Dead » Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:54 am

ROU Killing Time wrote:I like the "change it back or im leaving" comments. That's like a junkie telling their dealer they are gonna stop buying heroin.
Not this time. There's a new, better, cheaper drug now available... Google Plus.

The only drawback is that one, very evil, GrabAll™ corporation will know even more potentially embarrassing/incriminating stuff about you. (But their security is better than Facebook's.)

User avatar
nevermore_66
Member
Posts: 144
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:05 pm
Location: Chapel Hill, NC (by way of Norway, Montreal, and October Country, IL)
Contact:

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Post by nevermore_66 » Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:09 am

The clock ate the mouse. Patient is the clock. Waiting is the clock. Churning gore greased gears. Hickory dickory dock.
Boy meets girl.
Boy looses girl.
Boy gets girl back...
...one piece at a time.
Strangeness in the Proportion
(Now with 20% more absinthe!)

User avatar
ROU Killing Time
Notorious Forum Hog
Posts: 4253
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:07 pm
Location: Portland, OR

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Post by ROU Killing Time » Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:05 am

nevermore_66 wrote:The clock ate the mouse. Patient is the clock. Waiting is the clock. Churning gore greased gears. Hickory dickory dock.
I smell a best-selling collection of nursery rhymes, nevermore.

Way to take it back to the roots!

Creepy and gory, the way the Brother's Grimm intended nursery rhymes to be... :)
"Never fuck with The Culture"
Sublime In Peace Iain M. Banks.

User avatar
ROU Killing Time
Notorious Forum Hog
Posts: 4253
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:07 pm
Location: Portland, OR

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Post by ROU Killing Time » Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:07 am

Algernon Sydney is Dead wrote:
ROU Killing Time wrote:I like the "change it back or im leaving" comments. That's like a junkie telling their dealer they are gonna stop buying heroin.
Not this time. There's a new, better, cheaper drug now available... Google Plus.

The only drawback is that one, very evil, GrabAll™ corporation will know even more potentially embarrassing/incriminating stuff about you. (But their security is better than Facebook's.)
But, why are they evil because they are trying to GrabAll. Isn't that what corporations are supposed to do, to increase market share and stockholder value, and all that?
"Never fuck with The Culture"
Sublime In Peace Iain M. Banks.

User avatar
munsi
Member
Posts: 858
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:06 am
Location: Calgary
Contact:

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Post by munsi » Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:42 am

Once you die I'll bury you in a shallow grave under the floorboards of my basement, as is specified by your living will...

User avatar
strawman
Member
Posts: 5966
Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:20 pm
Location: South Georgia

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Post by strawman » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:31 am

Note From your Executor
Once you die I'll bury you in a shallow grave under the floorboards of my basement, as is specified by your living will...
Never judge anyone until you have biopsied their brain.

"Be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle."
Known Some Call Is Air Am
Spoiler:
Non sum qualis eram = "I am not who I will be"

User avatar
Algernon Sydney is Dead
Moderator
Posts: 3514
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:22 pm
Location: PRK (California)

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Post by Algernon Sydney is Dead » Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:08 am

I walked a mile across burning hot, rattlesnake infested sands, wearing my enemy's boots. He'll be mad when he comes to.

User avatar
strawman
Member
Posts: 5966
Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:20 pm
Location: South Georgia

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Post by strawman » Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:44 pm

Great set-up for a judgement. But "He'll be mad"? Sounds like you're too hot and sweaty to exercise your right... thus proving the truth of the aphorism!

Not bad.
Never judge anyone until you have biopsied their brain.

"Be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle."
Known Some Call Is Air Am
Spoiler:
Non sum qualis eram = "I am not who I will be"

User avatar
nevermore_66
Member
Posts: 144
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:05 pm
Location: Chapel Hill, NC (by way of Norway, Montreal, and October Country, IL)
Contact:

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Post by nevermore_66 » Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:14 pm

ROU Killing Time wrote:I smell a best-selling collection of nursery rhymes, nevermore.

Way to take it back to the roots!

Creepy and gory, the way the Brother's Grimm intended nursery rhymes to be... :)
Thank you kindly :) I do enjoy me some Grimm.
Boy meets girl.
Boy looses girl.
Boy gets girl back...
...one piece at a time.
Strangeness in the Proportion
(Now with 20% more absinthe!)

User avatar
strawman
Member
Posts: 5966
Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:20 pm
Location: South Georgia

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Post by strawman » Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:48 pm

Those bedtimes stories were written in an age when people didn't care if their children loved them. They had learned that children were more obedient when terrified. Ancient wisdom, my friends. Ancient wisdom.
Never judge anyone until you have biopsied their brain.

"Be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle."
Known Some Call Is Air Am
Spoiler:
Non sum qualis eram = "I am not who I will be"

User avatar
munsi
Member
Posts: 858
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:06 am
Location: Calgary
Contact:

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Post by munsi » Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:35 pm

Whilst whipping myself around the room on a wheelie chair, screaming "Tokyo Drift!" I realized: I'm basically a child.

User avatar
tbaker2500
Site Admin
Posts: 3612
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:03 pm
Location: West Lafayette, IN
Contact:

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Post by tbaker2500 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:38 am

munsi wrote:Whilst whipping myself around the room on a wheelie chair, screaming "Tokyo Drift!" I realized: I'm basically a child.
Well, duh.
You're my quasi-ichthian angel, you're my half-amphibian queen...

The Dribblecast, we don't care if you sound like an idiot.

Post Reply