Page 147 of 379

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:23 am
by tbaker2500
drfromhell wrote:I am an artist. Brown, Yellow, Black and Red spread thick and uneven around my workplace. A true artist and a bad surgeon.
Nice. :-)

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:50 am
by ROU Killing Time
"True Story"
I managed to fall asleep on the long, uncomfortable plane ride. Then I dreamed I was on a long, uncomfortable plane ride.

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:18 am
by tbaker2500
ROU Killing Time wrote:"True Story"
I managed to fall asleep on the long, uncomfortable plane ride. Then I dreamed I was on a long, uncomfortable plane ride.
Ouch.

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:04 pm
by drfromhell
strawman wrote:Thank you, doctor from hell. It is good to hear from Romania. I have a feeling you might give Portland a run for its money.
Thank you
But I'll leave the crown where it belongs^^
I'm just a sick minded Soon-To-Be Doctor :)

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:08 pm
by strawman
I understand that to fix our national health care system, we will soon be exporting Americans to Romania, where it will be harder for lawyers to sue the doctors. We call this a win-win situation. Actually, Thailand is currently leading Romania, since the beach infrastructure makes for prettier brochures. But Romania is making its case with a strong pitch for its Vlad the Impaler brand of microsurgery, which is always done through the jugular.

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:37 pm
by drfromhell
strawman wrote:I understand that to fix our national health care system, we will soon be exporting Americans to Romania, where it will be harder for lawyers to sue the doctors. We call this a win-win situation. Actually, Thailand is currently leading Romania, since the beach infrastructure makes for prettier brochures. But Romania is making its case with a strong pitch for its Vlad the Impaler brand of microsurgery, which is always done through the jugular.
The Romanian brochures should also mention the low risk of getting malaria compared to Thailand.And of course the Hostile like horror treatments included free of charge.

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:17 pm
by strawman
Some day the Drabblecast has got to start a travel agency. In Search of... with Connor Choadsworth

Disaster Relief

Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:33 pm
by ms. spliceandice
The wall of water tore itself through our island. Screams and crying bruise the post-calamity air, I hope my cat is okay.

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:50 pm
by strawman
And did I leave the iron on?

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:41 am
by Algernon Sydney is Dead
"I can hear your heartbeat, Love," Beth cooed. "That means you're not dead yet," and she tightened the garrote further.

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:01 am
by nowicki1283
And so it was that the universe died; entropy reaching infinity. Order spoke to Chaos “10^52 pickup? I hate your games.”

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:27 am
by tbaker2500
nowicki1283 wrote:And so it was that the universe died; entropy reaching infinity. Order spoke to Chaos “10^52 pickup? I hate your games.”
Hee hee...

HMV

Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:46 am
by munsi
"Can I return this Savage Garden CD?" "Why?" "I realized Savage Garden suck." "Store credit." - I shop there to this day.

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:28 am
by Algernon Sydney is Dead
Truly.
Madly.
Deeply sucks.

But really? That much credit for what anyone with taste already knows?! :wink:

Also, that twabble has grammar glitches. Is that a subtle dig at the Grammy process? :)

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:43 am
by munsi
oh, that one's a period piece set in 1996. true story, too. that chicka-cherry-cola song was pretty okay, tho'

Rods, staves, and shadows of death

Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:46 am
by Algernon Sydney is Dead
The Lord is my shepherd. He maketh me to lie down in a small crate and feedeth me much grain.
He preparest a table before me.

Re: Rods, staffs, and shadows of death

Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:15 am
by ROU Killing Time
Algernon Sydney is Dead wrote:The Lord is my shepherd. He maketh me to lie down in a small crate and feedeth me much grain.
He preparest a table before me.
I always thought Pink Floyd's "Animals" was a pretty good album.

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:46 am
by Algernon Sydney is Dead
Huh. I only have Dark Side and The Wall.
Great minds... Now where are my groupies?

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:08 am
by munsi
Wait, are you saying you're a genie? And you owe me three boons? But why would oh! I see how this works, more wishes please.

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:00 am
by ROU Killing Time
99% of humanities blood supply is used to feed the 1% of humans that are vampires. Freedom is at stake. #OccupyHalloween