Page 153 of 379

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:43 pm
by revsleestaxx
Sorry forgot to count first.

Please do not throw toothpicks into the urinal. The crabs and cockroaches have learned to pole vault and it's Olympics.

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:33 pm
by ROU Killing Time
revsleestaxx wrote:Sorry forgot to count first.

"Please do not throw toothpicks into the urinal. The crabs and cockroaches have learned to pole vault and it's Olympics."
Kill the fatted calf! !! WB Rev!

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:18 pm
by tbaker2500
revsleestaxx wrote:Sorry forgot to count first.

"Please do not throw toothpicks into the urinal. The crabs and cockroaches have learned to pole vault and it's Olympics."
Hee he, nice imagery. Good to see you again Rev!

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Posted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:02 am
by Algernon Sydney is Dead
Crying over his body, I was told, "He awaits you in a better place."
When I died and found him, he said, "Oh Hell. It's you."

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Posted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:14 am
by ROU Killing Time
Algernon Sydney is Dead wrote:Crying over his body, I was told, "He awaits you in a better place."
When I died and found him, he said, "Oh Hell. It's you."
Well, it WAS a better place.

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Posted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:53 am
by Algernon Sydney is Dead
Exactly! Wait... what? :?

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:22 pm
by revsleestaxx
morning sinners! The lord has blessed you with a new day. What are you all going to do with it? Are you worthy or is he right?

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:24 pm
by Algernon Sydney is Dead
revsleestaxx wrote:"morning sinners!... "
Length Nazi is not amused. This is the second submission in a row that is not a twabble because it is too long.

But maybe it's the quotation marks. Do not surround your twabble with quotes unless they are part of the story.

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:32 pm
by revsleestaxx
Algernon Sydney is Dead wrote:
revsleestaxx wrote:"morning sinners!... "
Length Nazi is not amused. This is the second submission in a row that is not a twabble because it is too long.

But maybe it's the quotation marks. Do not surround your twabble with quotes unless they are part of the story.

Dear Length Nazi:
The quotation marks are indeed the reason you are having trouble wrapping your mind around my twitfic gems. That is why they are not bold nor are the they blue.

I have never in my life ever had someone be so presumptuous as to try and insult me by saying my twitfics are not indeed twitfics!

You sir are awful brave hiding behind the veil on the internet slinging muck and propaganda like it is free candy at the parade and you are the little painted clown.

Be very cautious as you are but a mortal sinner and I am a ordained minister and in constant contact with the lord. Two words and a small sacrifice/prayer and you could have boils, or frogs raining down upon your head. Or worse yet be given a coach seat in heaven for all eternity.

:: Rev. John Sleestaxx rolls the polyhedral die for frogs....... 15:::: "boils it is then"

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:39 pm
by ROU Killing Time
Never inflame the anger of the religious..., err... imaginary tangent?

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:20 pm
by Algernon Sydney is Dead
Meh. Whatever.
I like the promise of a seat in Heaven, though. That would be a definite upgrade in my reservations.

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:18 pm
by drfromhell
"Kepler 22-b, another Earth-like planet? Very well, then it has to be destroyed! The Bible only tolerates this Earth."

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:22 pm
by themorg
revsleestaxx wrote: I have never in my life ever had someone be so presumptuous as to try and insult me by saying my twitfics are not indeed twitfics!

You sir are awful brave hiding behind the veil on the internet slinging muck and propaganda like it is free candy at the parade and you are the little painted clown.
Um that is nice that you feel he is being brave behind walls but he has a point about size.

http://twitfic.net/sizingtool/twabble_sizing_fun.htm

2 characters over = not a twabble
1 character under = not a twabble

It is the convention of a twabble and with a nice sizing tool there is never a problem knowing if yours it the right size. wish women had a sizing tool .

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:46 pm
by revsleestaxx
themorg wrote:
Um that is nice that you feel he is being brave behind walls but he has a point about size.

http://twitfic.net/sizingtool/twabble_sizing_fun.htm

2 characters over = not a twabble
1 character under = not a twabble

It is the convention of a twabble and with a nice sizing tool there is never a problem knowing if yours it the right size. wish women had a sizing tool .
You sir are a trickster and a false profit! My twabbles are twabbles and to say they are not is to say that water is not wet and that the earth is not round.

I have proven my twabbles are twabbles and that you nay-sayers are blasphemers and charlatans. Take the quotes out that are not blue and are not bold and you have a twabble!

::Rev. John Sleestaxx Rolls the polyhedral die for plague..... 20:: HA! May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits!

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:58 pm
by Algernon Sydney is Dead
revsleestaxx wrote:Take the quotes out that are not blue and are not bold and you have a twabble!
Oh, sure... And, a little edit here for grammar... a major rewrite there for story... Where does it stop?

We don't slice and dice the post, trying to read the entrails and figure out what part (if any) is supposed to be a proper twabble!

It must come prepackaged and ready to eat -- except for the non-recyclable, Styrofoam container. ... Oh, and maybe a few tamper-proof seals. ... And a cork. Don't forget the cork.

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:03 pm
by ROU Killing Time
Mmm. Styrofoam.

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:02 pm
by revsleestaxx
::Rev. John Sleestaxx rolls a HANDFULL of polyhedral Dice for thermal nuclear winter.. all 1's:: you were lucky today. but there is always tomorrow and then tomorrow's tomorrow and tomorrow's tomorrow's tomorrow and screw it i will edit out the damn quotes!

You are all lucky i am in a good mood!

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:08 am
by themorg
revsleestaxx wrote: You sir are a trickster and a false profit! My twabbles are twabbles and to say they are not is to say that water is not wet and that the earth is not round.
"What's mom do?" Cal asked
"She forecloses on churches, so basically she is a trickster and a profit maker." David said.

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:41 am
by ROU Killing Time
Network executives revealed next years superbowl half time show featuring the remains of Jim Morrison & Janet Joplin.

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:57 am
by themorg
ROU Killing Time wrote:Mmm. Styrofoam.
best quote of the day