Page 186 of 384

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:18 pm
by Milk
My first Twabble. Let me know if I've gone done it wrong.

Almost forty and I must change everything about myself. New clothes, new haircut, new attitude. Old teeth. New pliers.

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:34 pm
by strawman
Strangers speak the same language the world over, including the new land of the Gaels.
Welcome to the Great Forum.
We thank you that we can finally say yes to those irritating people who keep asking us, "Got Milk?"

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:56 pm
by Milk
strawman wrote:Welcome to the Great Forum.
We thank you that we can finally say yes to those irritating people who keep asking us, "Got Milk?"
Just glad to be on the team.

Channel No. 5

"Honey," I said, tracing the fine line of her chin, "the only things standing between you and me are 1920 by 1080 pixels."

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:31 pm
by Milk
One of countless crashes at the nation's unmarked intersections, the country unable to afford the new STOP(tm) signs.

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:58 pm
by Never-Mind
Never-Mind wrote:Rogers had to admit, above the screaming, that the scientist’s little finger did in fact know more than he did after all.
Thanks, Norm!

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:10 pm
by Astroguyz
Qerzl extended a puzzled antenna. Hiding in suburbia was more than they'd bargained for.“what’s an association fee?”

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:35 pm
by strawman
Astroguyz wrote:Qerzl extended a puzzled antenna. Hiding in suburbia was more than they'd bargained for.“what’s an association fee?”
:lol:

They've got you by the shorted curlies

Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:27 am
by Algernon Sydney is Dead
I raged, RAGED, against the dying of the light.
Especially since the darn things now require a hazmat permit to replace.

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:57 am
by LizPennies
Land to land, hour to hour, the witching hour glides. Demons endlessly hunt. Eternal looping darkness. A grand design.

Drain Babies

Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:55 pm
by Sir_Ignatz
After hearing the ominous growls coming from the sink drain, Joe decided it was time to stop masturbating in the shower.

Re: Drain Babies

Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:36 am
by Algernon Sydney is Dead
Sir_Ignatz wrote:After hearing the ominous growls coming from the sink drain, Joe decided it was time to stop masturbating in the shower.
Shouldn't the shower drain be growling? Maybe the sink monster is mad because it wants some too? (Ew)

'Course it could just be a scare-clog. :P (PS: they don't put "traps" in the drain lines for no reason.)

Welcome aboard, Sir_Ignatz!

Re: Drain Babies

Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:06 pm
by Sir_Ignatz
Algernon Sydney is Dead wrote:Shouldn't the shower drain be growling? Maybe the sink monster is mad because it wants some too? (Ew)

'Course it could just be a scare-clog. :P (PS: they don't put "traps" in the drain lines for no reason.)

Welcome aboard, Sir_Ignatz!
Thanks for the welcome!
I just figured the drains were all interconnected, but you make a good point.
So, a little update:

After hearing the ominous growls coming from the drain, Stephen decided it was time to stop masturbating in the shower.

Re: Drain Babies

Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:33 pm
by ROU Killing Time
Sir_Ignatz wrote:
Algernon Sydney is Dead wrote:Shouldn't the shower drain be growling? Maybe the sink monster is mad because it wants some too? (Ew)

'Course it could just be a scare-clog. :P (PS: they don't put "traps" in the drain lines for no reason.)

Welcome aboard, Sir_Ignatz!
Thanks for the welcome!
I just figured the drains were all interconnected, but you make a good point.
So, a little update:

After hearing the ominous growls coming from the drain, Stephen decided it was time to stop masturbating in the shower.
Thats funny (especially in light of the squid sperm story over in drabble news.)

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:36 pm
by strawman
Yes, and after seeing the drabblenews item about the giant throbbing fungus in the drain, the thought that you might be impregnating that mess is pretty damn scary.

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:45 am
by eric_marsh
A new universe ballooned from quantum vacuum, beginning the next iteration of self replicating 3D printer evolution.

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:04 am
by ROU Killing Time
eric_marsh wrote:A new universe ballooned from quantum vacuum, beginning the next iteration of self replicating 3D printer evolution.
Been playing with your printer gizmo again, I see. :-)

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:54 pm
by eric_marsh
ROU Killing Time wrote:
eric_marsh wrote:A new universe ballooned from quantum vacuum, beginning the next iteration of self replicating 3D printer evolution.
Been playing with your printer gizmo again, I see. :-)
Yep.

Or it was an accent-dent

Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:02 am
by Algernon Sydney is Dead
I walked through, despite the aliens' warnings, and landed in a production of "The Mikado". It really was a farce field.

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:31 pm
by eric_marsh
eric_marsh wrote:
ROU Killing Time wrote:
eric_marsh wrote:A new universe ballooned from quantum vacuum, beginning the next iteration of self replicating 3D printer evolution.
Been playing with your printer gizmo again, I see. :-)
Yep.
When you think about it, the idea that God is just a blind machine endlessly making copies of itself is not unreasonable.

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:26 pm
by strawman
I thought Aquinas countered that notion with the concept of an uncopied copier (first cause).