Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Submit 100 character stories for the weekly contest
User avatar
MonsieurMoustache
Member
Posts: 334
Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 8:11 pm

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Post by MonsieurMoustache » Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:07 pm

Algernon Sydney is Dead wrote:
MonsieurMoustache wrote:"But I can't be dead!" I said. Death wrote RESISTING CARDIAC ARREST by my name. "Do you want 25 to Eternity?" she snapped.
Thus we now know why "infarction" and "infraction" are so similar.
You shoulda titled this one: "Heart Breaker".
I didn't know we could title twabbles. Henceforth it is known as Heart Breaker. I can't think of anything better.

User avatar
GeekOut
Member
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:07 pm

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Post by GeekOut » Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:16 pm

By night I am a superhero, Crime Righter. By day a mild mannered True Crime author. Really, is anyone fooled by the W mask?

User avatar
Flintknapper
Member
Posts: 240
Joined: Thu May 09, 2013 9:06 pm
Location: Jemez Springs, New Mexico

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Post by Flintknapper » Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:31 pm

The girl's corpse lay on the table. With my hands, I tore off flesh and shoved it into my mouth. Mom screamed! "Use a fork!"

User avatar
Flintknapper
Member
Posts: 240
Joined: Thu May 09, 2013 9:06 pm
Location: Jemez Springs, New Mexico

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Post by Flintknapper » Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:35 pm

The clown laughed, uncontrollably. The baby cried, uncontrollably. I punched both in their face. Then, they stopped.

User avatar
Flintknapper
Member
Posts: 240
Joined: Thu May 09, 2013 9:06 pm
Location: Jemez Springs, New Mexico

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Post by Flintknapper » Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:22 pm

They said it was evil. It alone was the cause of men's misfortune, anguish, and financial ruin. They called it, "Woman."

User avatar
strawman
Member
Posts: 5966
Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:20 pm
Location: South Georgia

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Post by strawman » Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:30 pm

Don't you mean "Woe,man"?
Never judge anyone until you have biopsied their brain.

"Be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle."
Known Some Call Is Air Am
Spoiler:
Non sum qualis eram = "I am not who I will be"

User avatar
Flintknapper
Member
Posts: 240
Joined: Thu May 09, 2013 9:06 pm
Location: Jemez Springs, New Mexico

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Post by Flintknapper » Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:34 pm

I used to use drugs. Then the elf lord appeared and chose me to rid the world of the goblin menace. Maybe, I still use drugs.

User avatar
strawman
Member
Posts: 5966
Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:20 pm
Location: South Georgia

Re: Geometry Gag

Post by strawman » Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:36 pm

Bejami wrote:I had wondered what the jailer meant by tessellation cell until I reached forward and grasped my own throat from behind.
Welcome, Bejami!
I have opened the door so you can explain: Tesselation is interesting, but how does it enable me to sneak up on myself?
Never judge anyone until you have biopsied their brain.

"Be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle."
Known Some Call Is Air Am
Spoiler:
Non sum qualis eram = "I am not who I will be"

User avatar
strawman
Member
Posts: 5966
Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:20 pm
Location: South Georgia

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Post by strawman » Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:38 pm

Flintknapper wrote:The clown laughed, uncontrollably. The baby cried, uncontrollably. I punched both in their face. Then, they stopped.
Flintknapper wrote:They said it was evil. It alone was the cause of men's misfortune, anguish, and financial ruin. They called it, "Woman."
Flintknapper wrote:The girl's corpse lay on the table. With my hands, I tore off flesh and shoved it into my mouth. Mom screamed! "Use a fork!"
You off on one of them vision quest thingies?
Never judge anyone until you have biopsied their brain.

"Be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle."
Known Some Call Is Air Am
Spoiler:
Non sum qualis eram = "I am not who I will be"

User avatar
Flintknapper
Member
Posts: 240
Joined: Thu May 09, 2013 9:06 pm
Location: Jemez Springs, New Mexico

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Post by Flintknapper » Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:56 pm

Hot dogs! I love them a bunch!
Hot dogs! I eat them for lunch!
Hot dogs! Delicious and sweet!
Hot dogs! The puppies you eat!

User avatar
Flintknapper
Member
Posts: 240
Joined: Thu May 09, 2013 9:06 pm
Location: Jemez Springs, New Mexico

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Post by Flintknapper » Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:57 pm

strawman wrote:
Flintknapper wrote:The clown laughed, uncontrollably. The baby cried, uncontrollably. I punched both in their face. Then, they stopped.
Flintknapper wrote:They said it was evil. It alone was the cause of men's misfortune, anguish, and financial ruin. They called it, "Woman."
Flintknapper wrote:The girl's corpse lay on the table. With my hands, I tore off flesh and shoved it into my mouth. Mom screamed! "Use a fork!"
You off on one of them vision quest thingies?
lol I am done for now. I had some free time so thought I would submit the weird crap that pops into my brain.

Bejami
Member
Posts: 84
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:55 pm

Re: Geometry Gag

Post by Bejami » Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:21 pm

strawman wrote:
Bejami wrote:I had wondered what the jailer meant by tessellation cell until I reached forward and grasped my own throat from behind.
Welcome, Bejami!
I have opened the door so you can explain: Tesselation is interesting, but how does it enable me to sneak up on myself?

I was thinking of the tessellations that are a single image repeated over and over instead of two nesting images, so that the cell sort of wrapped around. If you reached through the front, you would project through the back, etc.

User avatar
Varda
Connor Choadsworth Defender
Posts: 1383
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:41 pm
Location: Athens, Georgia
Contact:

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Post by Varda » Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:02 pm

Flintknapper wrote:They said it was evil. It alone was the cause of men's misfortune, anguish, and financial ruin. They called it, "Woman."
Hey now. I resemble that remark! :evil:
Medical Microfiction: Stories about Science

Drabblescout Badges:
Merits: Twabble Author (5), Drabble Author (4), DRIP Slave Volunteer (2), Whittling (1), Macaroni Crafts (2)
Demerits: Redd*t Rouser (2), Whittler's Mother (6)

User avatar
Varda
Connor Choadsworth Defender
Posts: 1383
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:41 pm
Location: Athens, Georgia
Contact:

Re: Geometry Gag

Post by Varda » Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:19 pm

Bejami wrote:
strawman wrote:
Bejami wrote:I had wondered what the jailer meant by tessellation cell until I reached forward and grasped my own throat from behind.
Welcome, Bejami!
I have opened the door so you can explain: Tesselation is interesting, but how does it enable me to sneak up on myself?

I was thinking of the tessellations that are a single image repeated over and over instead of two nesting images, so that the cell sort of wrapped around. If you reached through the front, you would project through the back, etc.
I got it the first time. :) Nice drabble, Bejami, and welcome to the neighborhood!
Medical Microfiction: Stories about Science

Drabblescout Badges:
Merits: Twabble Author (5), Drabble Author (4), DRIP Slave Volunteer (2), Whittling (1), Macaroni Crafts (2)
Demerits: Redd*t Rouser (2), Whittler's Mother (6)

User avatar
Algernon Sydney is Dead
Moderator
Posts: 3516
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:22 pm
Location: PRK (California)

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Post by Algernon Sydney is Dead » Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:04 am

Flintknapper wrote:I used to use drugs. Then the elf lord appeared and chose me to rid the world of the goblin menace. Maybe, I still use drugs.
That's just what the goblins want you to think, of coarse curse course.

User avatar
Algernon Sydney is Dead
Moderator
Posts: 3516
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:22 pm
Location: PRK (California)

Cold comfort

Post by Algernon Sydney is Dead » Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:06 am

Mary's hot water heater broke. Now it only heats *already* hot water. She was so steamed, she quit showers, cold turkey.

User avatar
Flintknapper
Member
Posts: 240
Joined: Thu May 09, 2013 9:06 pm
Location: Jemez Springs, New Mexico

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Post by Flintknapper » Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:33 am

Varda wrote:
Flintknapper wrote:They said it was evil. It alone was the cause of men's misfortune, anguish, and financial ruin. They called it, "Woman."
Hey now. I resemble that remark! :evil:
You sure your not the elf lord?

lol. Sorry, I was in a mood today.

User avatar
Varda
Connor Choadsworth Defender
Posts: 1383
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:41 pm
Location: Athens, Georgia
Contact:

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Post by Varda » Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:07 pm

Flintknapper wrote: You sure your not the elf lord?

lol. Sorry, I was in a mood today.
Pshaw, water under the bridge, my friend! Them elf lords can really get to you sometimes. :wink:
Medical Microfiction: Stories about Science

Drabblescout Badges:
Merits: Twabble Author (5), Drabble Author (4), DRIP Slave Volunteer (2), Whittling (1), Macaroni Crafts (2)
Demerits: Redd*t Rouser (2), Whittler's Mother (6)

User avatar
Flintknapper
Member
Posts: 240
Joined: Thu May 09, 2013 9:06 pm
Location: Jemez Springs, New Mexico

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Post by Flintknapper » Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:07 pm

I aimed the missile and pushed fire. It rocketed up towards the moon and exploded with a bang. Cheese rained from the sky.

User avatar
Flintknapper
Member
Posts: 240
Joined: Thu May 09, 2013 9:06 pm
Location: Jemez Springs, New Mexico

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Post by Flintknapper » Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:09 pm

I entered the aviary and exclaimed. “I am here for the boobies!” The zoo keeper pointed out the hot blonde in a bikini top.

Post Reply