Page 264 of 385

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:10 pm
by strawman
Major points for this one KBilly. :)

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:51 pm
by Algernon Sydney is Dead
Kbilly wrote:The embers ignited the birch, ice water rushed in and Nanook realized that you just can’t have your kayak and heat it too.
Two groans up!

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Posted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:31 am
by Bejami
Wanted: replacement friend. Must be willing to cuddle. Sturdy with strong neck muscles. Ask for Lennie. I miss George.

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Posted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:53 am
by Cutter McKay
Varda wrote:
DerangedMind wrote:See Dick run. See Jane run.
Run Dick run! Run Jane run!
See Cthulu run. Run Cthulu run.
See Cthulu eat Jane. Eat Cthulu eat!
Now that's how you teach children a vital life lesson: always be faster than Jane! :lol:
DerangedMind wrote:@Varda I was going to have Cthulu eat Dick, but thought that could bring the wrath of the Ancient Old Ones upon me....
strawman wrote:Ahem. We don't eat Dick around here.
Oh man. I'm new here, so I'm playing catch-up. But you guys are killing me with this one. :lol:

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Posted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:37 pm
by Kbilly
One Hundred Charecters on the FIRST TRY! Hells Yes!

"Anthony knew his time was almost up. How many more shovels full…seven, eight? There was a click…and then silence. Four."

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Posted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:58 pm
by Kbilly
Keven sat, nearing tears again with this latest love letter to Raquel.
He just could not find a “Q” to cut from the papers.

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Posted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:11 pm
by Cutter McKay
Kbilly wrote:Keven sat, nearing tears again with this latest love letter to Raquel.
He just could not find a “Q” to cut from the papers.
Oh, I like this one. Well done.

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Posted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:12 pm
by Cutter McKay
Dan screamed in pain as his left index finger snapped. Mark was right; Dan was beginning to forget his headache already.

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Posted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:46 pm
by strawman
Cutter McKay wrote:Dan screamed in pain as his left index finger snapped. Mark was right; Dan was beginning to forget his headache already.
Kbilly wrote:Keven sat, nearing tears again with this latest love letter to Raquel.
He just could not find a “Q” to cut from the papers.

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Posted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:54 pm
by strawman
It's the Utans vs the Masses in the DC Twabble Smackdown!

Cutter's a true Freshman, while KBilly's a redshirt, no doubt the product of years of gene splicing and DNA manipulation from Drabblecast Labs.
Y'all may be relative noobies, but strawman salutes you.

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Posted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:12 pm
by Kbilly
strawman wrote:It's the Utans vs the Masses in the DC Twabble Smackdown!

Cutter's a true Freshman, while KBilly's a redshirt, no doubt the product of years of gene splicing and DNA manipulation from Drabblecast Labs.
Y'all may be relative noobies, but strawman salutes you.
On behalf of us Noobs (Cutter and myself) I thank you for taking notice. It's great to get to bounce back and forth for practice! Good to be here!

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Posted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:58 am
by Cutter McKay
Kbilly wrote:
strawman wrote:It's the Utans vs the Masses in the DC Twabble Smackdown!

Cutter's a true Freshman, while KBilly's a redshirt, no doubt the product of years of gene splicing and DNA manipulation from Drabblecast Labs.
Y'all may be relative noobies, but strawman salutes you.
On behalf of us Noobs (Cutter and myself) I thank you for taking notice. It's great to get to bounce back and forth for practice! Good to be here!
I'll second KBilly's sentiments here. I think I'm having a little too much fun writing these. I assume that's common for newbies, to post a bunch of Drabbles and Twabbles within the first day or two because it's new, fun, and exciting!

Now, prepare yourself, KBilly. I shall represent my state in this duel with faithfulness and tenacity. I must warn you however: I'm not above flinging boogers...

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Posted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:12 am
by Spindaddy
Cutter McKay wrote:
Varda wrote:
DerangedMind wrote:See Dick run. See Jane run.
Run Dick run! Run Jane run!
See Cthulu run. Run Cthulu run.
See Cthulu eat Jane. Eat Cthulu eat!
Now that's how you teach children a vital life lesson: always be faster than Jane! :lol:
DerangedMind wrote:@Varda I was going to have Cthulu eat Dick, but thought that could bring the wrath of the Ancient Old Ones upon me....
strawman wrote:Ahem. We don't eat Dick around here.
Oh man. I'm new here, so I'm playing catch-up. But you guys are killing me with this one. :lol:
I laughed my ass off when I read "I was going to have Cthulu eat Dick, but..."

Epic right there man. I'm willing to be there is some sort of Lovecraftian shortstory there... maybe a writer in a sitcom where he's arguing about why he just can't have an Elder god drop by and eat the character Dick. Or even a mis-understood monster "Look Frankie, you're a monster. just eat the guy.""Damn it Bob, I knew Hollywood would make me eat Dick eventually!"

Umm.... I think I need stop now.

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Posted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:19 am
by Varda
Kbilly wrote:On behalf of us Noobs (Cutter and myself) I thank you for taking notice. It's great to get to bounce back and forth for practice! Good to be here!
Cutter McKay wrote: I'll second KBilly's sentiments here. I think I'm having a little too much fun writing these. I assume that's common for newbies, to post a bunch of Drabbles and Twabbles within the first day or two because it's new, fun, and exciting!
I like making new friends almost as much as I do deep-sea fishing. Nothing attracts sharks like fresh chums in the water!

Keep 'em coming, y'all, and don't mind the circling fins. That's just Strawman's newest invention.

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Posted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:59 am
by Cutter McKay
The moment Michael saw Maryann his heart stopped. The coroner would later diagnose him with congestive heart failure.

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Posted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:59 am
by Spindaddy
Better than Coal!

"I don't see how this bear suit will make naughty children behave." Jack snickered. "Oh it will Santa. Trust me it will."

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Posted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:09 am
by Cutter McKay
"When are we going to get to see Mommy again, Daddy?”

“She’s with the angels now, sweetie. There’s a home game next week.”

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Posted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:18 am
by ROU Killing Time
Cutter McKay wrote:
I'll second KBilly's sentiments here. I think I'm having a little too much fun writing these. I assume that's common for newbies, to post a bunch of Drabbles and Twabbles within the first day or two because it's new, fun, and exciting!
.
I went for a tad bit longer than a day or two.

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Posted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:41 pm
by strawman
ROU Killing Time wrote:
Cutter McKay wrote:
I'll second KBilly's sentiments here. I think I'm having a little too much fun writing these. I assume that's common for newbies, to post a bunch of Drabbles and Twabbles within the first day or two because it's new, fun, and exciting!
.
I went for a tad bit longer than a day or two.
Only 2 more, ROU! You can do it, man!

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Posted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:04 pm
by Varda
Cutter McKay wrote:"When are we going to get to see Mommy again, Daddy?”

“She’s with the angels now, sweetie. There’s a home game next week.”
HA!! :lol: