Page 336 of 377

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Posted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:22 am
by Algernon Sydney is Dead
MadeintheDark wrote:"But it's oozing, and I have a date tomorrow."
"It will get infected if you squeeze it."
Today CO2 reached record levels.
I must confess that this one eludes me. Is there a recent bit of news or story this refers to?

From the Realm of Relationships (2)

Posted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:28 am
by MadeintheDark
If I am in an entangled state, and I want to desperately avoid any non-locality behaviour should I initiate the breakup.

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Posted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:36 am
by MadeintheDark
Algernon Sydney is Dead wrote:
MadeintheDark wrote:"But it's oozing, and I have a date tomorrow."
"It will get infected if you squeeze it."
Today CO2 reached record levels.
I must confess that this one eludes me. Is there a recent bit of news or story this refers to?
Think of a teen age entity the size of a Solar System who develops earth sized zits. :D

Now think of a tube of Clearasil the size of Jupiter then think af a ... sorry... I crossed my Espresso limit about an hour ago. :mrgreen:

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Posted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:02 pm
by beachbum21k
She's alive but they'd dress me up too; and then tea parties and doilies 'til we die. But I want her. I need her. She's mine.

From the Realm of Relationships (3)

Posted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:11 am
by MadeintheDark
I placed my entangled selves at opposite ends of the universe and sure enough my loves cruel words broke both our hearts.

From the Realm of Relationships (4)

Posted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:23 am
by MadeintheDark
Electrons moving in a magnetic field exhibit strange quantum behaviour is this the reason I have sired seven children.

Just wondering....

Posted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:40 am
by MadeintheDark
Is there a correlation between; Quantum behavior, espresso consumption, the need to be loved and the 100 char payload?


( I am so ashamed..abandoned my heritage and used the American spelling of 'behaviour' just to make payload) :?

Re: From the Realm of Relationships (4)

Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:29 am
by SpareInch
MadeintheDark wrote:Electrons moving in a magnetic field exhibit strange quantum behaviour is this the reason I have sired seven children.

No, it's because that bloke in the pub who said you can reuse a condom if you turn it inside out, LIED! :twisted:

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:41 pm
by strawman
Don't you call my mum a bloke!

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:30 pm
by SpareInch
strawman wrote:Don't you call my mum a bloke!
I'm sure she's quite capable of calling one for herself. ;)

Re: From the Realm of Relationships (4)

Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:57 pm
by MadeintheDark
SpareInch wrote:
MadeintheDark wrote:Electrons moving in a magnetic field exhibit strange quantum behaviour is this the reason I have sired seven children.

No, it's because that bloke in the pub who said you can reuse a condom if you turn it inside out, LIED! :twisted:
No, Quantum mechanics refers to 'shooting nothing but bullets'. BTW, what's a condom?

Re: Like a lightbeam, only different.

Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:08 pm
by pondspider
SpareInch wrote:
pondspider wrote:The anti-gravity unit hummed as the ground spun rapidly away beneath him.
This was the last time he'd go off at a tangent.
Ah... The First Men In The Moon, by H.G Wells

Looks like it's true. There's nothing new under the sun. Or the moon, for that matter. :lol:
Honest, guv. I've never read the book. Saw the film decades ago, but in that I think they went straight up... always seemed wrong to me... that's not what would happen.

I see in the book linked to that they do in fact fly "away from the earth at a tangent". I feel so smug now. :wink:

Re: From the Realm of Relationships (3)

Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:14 pm
by pondspider
MadeintheDark wrote:I placed my entangled selves at opposite ends of the universe and sure enough my loves cruel words broke both our hearts.
Surely you mean "my love's" :wink:

I particle-arly like this one. Quite poetic.

Fire Fly

Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:57 pm
by PB&Jellyphish320
“I like the way you dance,” said The Spider to The Fly. The Fly lit up. The Spider popped. “You too” said The Fly to The Fire.

Re: Fire Fly

Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:15 pm
by Algernon Sydney is Dead
PB&Jellyphish320 wrote:“I like the way you dance,” said The Spider to The Fly. The Fly lit up. The Spider popped. “You too” said The Fly to The Fire.
Ah, Photuris Cinctipennis is at it again. :wink:
And, alas, "Cincti pennis" does not mean what you think it does. :P

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:41 pm
by The_Hol-Man
I haven't heard "penis-breath" used as a callow insult since we learned the secret ingredient in those protein shakes.

--Andy

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Posted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:02 am
by airshrimp777
Covered in blood and bruises, Zargothora the Brave fought to the death to protect his prize - The coveted Hamster Wheel.

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Posted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:12 am
by Algernon Sydney is Dead
Welcome aboard, Airshrimp777!

Back on the farm, we called locusts "Air shrimp". Yum!

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Posted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:18 am
by artarys
The Sword of Fire drifts high above the earth, seeking proof. Gaia had found a way to breathe again, they must try harder.

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Posted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:27 am
by Algernon Sydney is Dead
Welcome aboard, Artarys!