Submit 100 character stories for the weekly contest
Algernon Sydney is Dead
- Posts: 3512
- Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:22 pm
- Location: PRK (California)
1) Please post twabbles to the main twabble thread
normsherman wrote:It may seem like they'll be lost in that massive 99 351 page thread but we always read the up to date entries. Much easier to scroll through and better chance of getting yours read and commented!
2) Twabbles are exactly
100 characters long; Count punctuation; Don't count spaces. You can check the size using this handy tool
3) If you had a twabble outside of the main twabble thread, it has now been merged into the main thread; you can find it there.
- Posts: 5966
- Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:20 pm
- Location: South Georgia
Also, first post requires moderator approval to deter spam. Be patient.
Never judge anyone until you have biopsied their brain.
"Be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle."
Known Some Call Is Air Am