Glynn Owen Barrass

normsherman
Site Admin

Glynn Owen Barrass

Postby normsherman » Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:43 pm

Nigeria Bank of Kill Slag Cthulhu

By Glynn Barrass

Dear Sir/M
I am Dr John John, a man of NIGERA BANK OF KILL SLAG CTHULHU INTERNATIONAL.
I love that I can trust you in an endeavor so great that I can believe in you forever that you shall assist.
Many days ago, a shareholder with shares in this bank profited well from unknown endeavor and deposited TWO HUNDED BILLION DOLLARS (US) into The Bank.
He died one day and the monies he have left in The Bank is routinely liquidated into our parent corporation.
Much horror will come from this OH THE HORROR AND THE SCEAMS OF MURDER AND DEATH THE DEGRADED CRY.
And I, like you, stranger I love secretly to fight for the evil to end and can no longer witness the atrocity that this bonus might entail
to my Master the Great God Cthulhu/
All attempts to contact the man’s employet and through to family members to give the money as premium have failed.
This deposited TWO HUNDED BILLION DOLLARS (US) into The Bank still remains unclaimed in a dormant account.
No clue will any man have that this money is gone, if an open bank account aborad is used by a foreigner to transfer the money and a certified deal is made.
An OPEN BANK ACCOUNT (details sent to myself) will equal a premium of FIFTY % per each of us!!
BE BRAVE, ONLY WE CAN WIN FROM THIS BRAVE ENDEAVOR with this safe transaction guaranteed please send me: (1) Your email address (2) Your name address (3) IMPORTANT your full bank details: password, sorting code, account number, address of bank, a mothers maiden name.
The profit and confidentiality of this offer can not be refused and I believe in you more that ever that the death will stop.
Yours,
Dr John
John
"Give us all some Jelly"

Return to “Entries”