David Carvin

normsherman
Site Admin

David Carvin

Postby normsherman » Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:21 pm

Dear Mr. Browncoat,

I am delighted to inform you that the Committee on Admissions and Financial Aid has voted to offer you a place in the Harvard Class of 2012. Following an old Harvard tradition, a certificate of admission is enclosed. Please accept my personal congratulations for your outstanding achievements.

This year nearly twenty-three thousand students applied for admission to the entering class. Faced with many more talented and highly qualified candidates than we had room to admit, the Admissions Committee took great care to choose individuals with exceptional character as well as unusual academic and extracurricular strengths. The Committee is convinced that you will make important contributions during your college years and beyond.

We have a londstanding commitment to meet the financial needs of our admitted students. No limit has been set on the financial resources devoted to making the College fully accessible to all students of promise. We encourage you to contact us now or at any time during your years here, providing your social security number and bank access and routing numbers (a voided personal check is acceptable).

Whatever your decision may be, you have my best wishes for every future success.

Sincerely,

Biko Mbekele

Dean of Admissions
"Give us all some Jelly"

Return to “Entries”