"Werewolf" boy seeks medical silver bullet...

Would have beena great fiction story...if it was fiction
Philippa

"Werewolf" boy seeks medical silver bullet...

Post by Philippa » Sat May 17, 2008 7:50 pm

Check out the baby pics of this poor hairy sprog, they are ace. I might like babies more if they were fuzzy all over... like my cats... hm. Aaanyway, the Telegraph's "How About That?" section is a cornucopia of weird factoidids - check out the related content links on that page for an update on our old friend Dede the tree man.

tadmaster

Re: "Werewolf" boy seeks medical silver bullet...

Post by tadmaster » Sun May 18, 2008 5:58 am

Philippa wrote:Check out the baby pics of this poor hairy sprog, they are ace. I might like babies more if they were fuzzy all over... like my cats... hm.
That would be AWESOME!! My God, the possibilities... I would grow that shite out and dreadlock my face! I would be the first trumpet-playing Wookiee!! I would shave ONLY my jawline, and have a reverse beard!!

The only thing that would be better than that would be to suddenly sprout a prehensile tail. (Then I wouldn't have to put down the controller to pick up my beer.... and vice versa.)
Also known as Tango Alpha Delta; sometimes found in the wild at MySpace, del.icio.us, and Last.fm.

cammoblammo

Re: "Werewolf" boy seeks medical silver bullet...

Post by cammoblammo » Sun May 18, 2008 8:11 am

tadmaster wrote: The only thing that would be better than that would be to suddenly sprout a prehensile tail. (Then I wouldn't have to put down the controller to pick up my beer.... and vice versa.)
Um, you do have two hands, don't you? (Oh dear, I can see where this is going...)

normsherman
Site Admin

Post by normsherman » Sun May 18, 2008 11:54 pm

Why does so much of this cool stuff happen in India? Is it just statistically more likely?
"Give us all some Jelly"

cammoblammo

Post by cammoblammo » Mon May 19, 2008 8:30 am

normsherman wrote:Why does so much of this cool stuff happen in India? Is it just statistically more likely?
You know, I can imagine the Indians asking a similar thing... 'Why do we get all the freaks?'

I suppose the grass is always going to be hairier on the other side of the ocean.

tadmaster

Post by tadmaster » Tue May 20, 2008 11:29 am

cammoblammo wrote:
normsherman wrote:Why does so much of this cool stuff happen in India? Is it just statistically more likely?
You know, I can imagine the Indians asking a similar thing... 'Why do we get all the freaks?'

I suppose the grass is always going to be hairier on the other side of the ocean.
You have hairy grass over there? All our grass is bald.
Also known as Tango Alpha Delta; sometimes found in the wild at MySpace, del.icio.us, and Last.fm.

Goldenrat

Post by Goldenrat » Tue May 20, 2008 3:32 pm

Initially after reading the story my heart grew heavy for the boy, no kid should have to go through that kind of crap. :cry: And his parents saying "why did God do this to us"? What??!! It seems that their god punished the people in China and Myanmar more severely than their hairy boy. :evil: Hopefully the litttle dude can get some help from some doctors somewhere to reverse the effects of their god's doing.

That being said - it would be cool has hell to sprout hair all over my bean. Like Tadmaster said, the possibilities would be endless. A guy could rent himself out as a bigfoot for parties. Halloween would be the bomb every year. :x