guineapig promiscuity

Would have beena great fiction story...if it was fiction
adam

guineapig promiscuity

Post by adam » Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:03 am

i thought this was pretty hilarious. you can tell just by his little face in the picture that he's such a player.

StalinSays
Beast-Master

love it

Post by StalinSays » Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:47 pm

No comment could positively or negatively effect the grandeur of this story. All I'll say is I love that title.

strawman

Re: love it

Post by strawman » Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:20 am

StalinSays wrote:No comment could positively or negatively effect the grandeur of this story. All I'll say is I love that title.
Diss-gusting!!
Since Sooty is a guy, it's a nod and a wink, and he's Mr. Kool. If Sooty was a girl, she'd be a skanky slut.
Well he better sleep now, cause when he wakes up his paycheck gonna be 98% garnished for 43 little ham-child support payments until they're all 6 weeks old. He be running on that wheel til his hambone fall off, just wishin he'd listened to his mama.

Suit up, fool.
Never judge anyone until you have biopsied their brain.

"Be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle."
Known Some Call Is Air Am
Spoiler:
Non sum qualis eram = "I am not who I will be"

cammoblammo

Post by cammoblammo » Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:17 pm

I passed this around the office today, and while the womenfolk all found it amusing, none found it surprising. They did want to know if Sooty snores, though.

Now that I think about it, I'm the only bloke working in an otherwise all female workplace. I might just change my name to 'Sooty.'

zZzacha

Post by zZzacha » Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:37 pm

cammoblammo wrote:I passed this around the office today, and while the womenfolk all found it amusing, none found it surprising. They did want to know if Sooty snores, though.

Now that I think about it, I'm the only bloke working in an otherwise all female workplace. I might just change my name to 'Sooty.'
As female rodent, I found Sooty quite cute too! Oooo, those lips...

I had the exact opposite, cammoblammo. I was working as female (I do that sometimes...) in an all male workplace. Working with men can be lots of fun, although they seem to llloooove the same old jokes over and over again! That made it easier fo me to be funny, because I just had some new jokes every once in a while. That would really crack them up! And keep them busy for days...
cammoblammo, how do you survive in an all female workplace? That's a really tough place to work, man.
I'll be there in 5 minutes. If not, read this again.

cammoblammo

Post by cammoblammo » Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:51 pm

zZzacha wrote: cammoblammo, how do you survive in an all female workplace? That's a really tough place to work, man.
Well, it helps that I'm married to one of the women. She picks up on a lot of stuff that I don't, and it's probably for the best. If anything political comes up I get her to interpret for me.

Now that I think about it, I've a had quite a few different jobs/roles in my life in which I've been the only male in the place. I'm not sure why that is, but I'm pretty impressed that I've only just realised it. I think it means I'm a mature sort of a bloke who accepts women as his equals and isn't threatened by their presence.

Either that, or I just don't like competing with other men for women's attention.

How do you find being a female rodent on a predominantly (should that be, otherwise exclusively?) male forum?

Mr. Tweedy

Re: love it

Post by Mr. Tweedy » Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:47 pm

strawman wrote: Well he better sleep now, cause when he wakes up his paycheck gonna be 98% garnished for 43 little ham-child support payments until they're all 6 weeks old. He be running on that wheel til his hambone fall off, just wishin he'd listened to his mama.

Suit up, fool.
Nope. Everybody gets fed by The Man regardless of how much they work. These are welfare state hamsters. The little hampster-lings will all grow up without a daddy, and the tragic cycle will continue. :cry:

I've never been in an all-female workplace, but most of them have been majority female. Since professional sports is not on my list of interests, I actually feel more at home that way.
Advertise in this space!

zZzacha

Post by zZzacha » Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:16 pm

cammoblammo wrote:Now that I think about it, I've a had quite a few different jobs/roles in my life in which I've been the only male in the place. I'm not sure why that is, but I'm pretty impressed that I've only just realised it. I think it means I'm a mature sort of a bloke who accepts women as his equals and isn't threatened by their presence.
You are the perfect man, cammo. I think I'm more male in that perspective, because I have a tendency to feel threatened by women. I just don't get them, they are always talking on a level I just don't quite understand. You know, the 'underwater stabbings' (is that a real term?) and all.. Men are so much more direct, you (almost) always know what they mean. Also, men tend to get my humor a bit better than women. I think I can be hilarious, but most of the time women just look at me like "Eh.. what?!?" and I really hate it when I have to explain my jokes. Takes away all the fun I had with it.
cammoblammo wrote:How do you find being a female rodent on a predominantly (should that be, otherwise exclusively?) male forum?
I really love this forum! And yeah, I love it that I'm one of a few, I'm never one to like the mainstream.
It does make a difference that there are less women here. I love to make fun of myself, but I don't really do that when there are women around. That must be the competition thing. Hm, never really thought about that. Ha, I just did!

And you guys are real great to talk to. And you talk back, that's always fun!

Okay. I read that cammoblammo, Mr.Tweedy and I all work in a workplace where the opposite sex is predominant. The chance of that isn't so big. Most of the people will have to work with the same sex for that equation to work. Is this a Drabblycasty thing? Are we the deviate, 'apostles of the weird'?
I'll be there in 5 minutes. If not, read this again.

StalinSays
Beast-Master

Post by StalinSays » Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:46 pm

"He romanced each of them in turn..."

Forget the child support, he's probably broke on tiny wine bottles, tiny roses. and tiny boxes of chocolate alone. I wonder what credit card payments are like for a creature with a 5 - 8 year lifespan - I'd have to imagine high as their heart-rate.

Goldenrat

Re: guineapig promiscuity

Post by Goldenrat » Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:12 am

It doesn't say in the story - is Sooty an NBA basketball player?

cammoblammo

Post by cammoblammo » Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:52 pm

zZzacha wrote:You are the perfect man, cammo.
Finally, a woman who understands me!