dug up corpse and made it into curry

Would have beena great fiction story...if it was fiction
groomporter

dug up corpse and made it into curry

Post by groomporter » Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:24 pm

Police in Pakistan have arrested two men for allegedly digging up a newly buried corpse and eating its flesh in a curry...
A senior police officer, Malik Abdul Rehman, told the Guardian the brothers had been eating corpses for at least a year, but some local media reports alleged that they had been human flesh eaters for a decade.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/ap ... rpse-curry" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Soylent Polka Dot is clowns.

moonowl

Re: dug up corpse and made it into curry

Post by moonowl » Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:28 am

Is it wrong that I really want curry right now?
You can't keep a soul in a box. You gotta wear it proud. It's gotta be yours, not someone else's. -Sing

strawman

Post by strawman » Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:39 am

Yes. It is VERY wrong.
It is also wrong that Michelle Obama has not had the CIA do a black op on Guy Fieri before he finishes the episode on Triple D that features this dish. I mean come on! Where's the nutrition label?
Never judge anyone until you have biopsied their brain.

"Be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle."
Known Some Call Is Air Am
Spoiler:
Non sum qualis eram = "I am not who I will be"

FAIL:SAFE

Post by FAIL:SAFE » Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:59 pm

interesting one this,

the report doesnt say whether they did it because they couldnt afford meat or because they just prefered human meats.

Also, what are the health implications of eating cancerous meat? i wouldnt want a tumour beef burger so i guess even cannibals would rather not eat cancer corpses.

reminds me of that episode of Sunny, where they have the two moral dilemmas of whether eating a man makes them gay and if they prefer white corpses it makes them racist.

as i remember charlie decides that decisions like those are best left to the suits in washington.

F:S
I can do it quickly, cheaply or properly- but not all three at once.