Kevin Anderson
Forums Czar

Seven Feet

Post by Kevin Anderson » Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:03 pm

Two feet matched up in B.C. mystery
Feet found seven months apart belong to one woman

Seven Feet found in All

http://www.financialpost.com/story.html?id=1039187

Is anyone else following this? My dad's been sending me the news clippings for the past year, from Seattle. I'd love to hear some new theories, as to what is going on.
"Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion"

Facebook | Web Site | Night of the Living Trekkies | Book Trailer

tastycakes

Re: Seven Feet

Post by tastycakes » Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:27 am

Kevin Anderson wrote:I'd love to hear some new theories, as to what is going on.
Wow, quite the mystery indeed. Fortunately, for you and the B.C.P.D. I'm quite the amateur sleuth. It seems pretty clear to me, even based on the limited evidence, what is going on here.

LANDSHARK!!

He abducts the victims then spits their feet into the ocean whilst taking a dip to refresh.

Forgive me, any time I can bring up one of my favorite SNL characters (esp. a Chevy Chase one no less), I've got to go for it.
One day he will look into what a ‘stigmata’ really is; for now, it is his trump card for getting out of work. He simply says ‘stigmata’ and they say ‘shit, hope you feel better soon.’ End of story.

Kevin Anderson
Forums Czar

Post by Kevin Anderson » Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:39 pm

SNL season one, was the best!

I was thinking, feet found in the Pacific North West, Bigfoot in the Pacific North West. Coincidence?

potatohamster

Post by potatohamster » Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:49 pm

What I don't understand, is how the foot appears to have been "naturally" separated from the body. I can understand the tibia/fibula disjoining the talus/calcaneous, but there has to be some sort of tissue damage to fat/muscles/tendons/joints. Unless there wasn't any tissue left...

Perhaps is was sort of a "Ghost Ship" scene. Wire snapped and a whole boat-full of people are left w/o feet!
Life is like that block of bleu cheese hidden in the back of the fridge: stinky and getting moldier.

Kevin Anderson
Forums Czar

Post by Kevin Anderson » Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:31 pm

In some of the other articles, experts have said that the ankle is a natural place for a separation during a lengthily time under water. So is there a mass graveyard under water somewhere - ala Dexter season 2.

What struck me as odd was all the feet seem to be wearing running shoes. A lot of New Balance. Just one more reason not to jog.

potatohamster

Post by potatohamster » Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:45 pm

Ah, so despite colder water temperatures up north, they are decayed with loss of fleshy bits and connections. Do crabs on the west coast like human remains as well?
Life is like that block of bleu cheese hidden in the back of the fridge: stinky and getting moldier.