Breast Ogling

Would have beena great fiction story...if it was fiction
RNDG33K

Breast Ogling

Post by RNDG33K » Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:12 pm

Norm, I looked for a source of this article. Unfortunately, the first thing I found was this article on snopes http://www.snopes.com/humor/iftrue/breasts.asp

Norm, could you please post a link to the source?

normsherman
Site Admin

Post by normsherman » Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:04 am

Actually, I found out it was most likely a hoax after I put it up but was like "aww man...but...but... I did a skit!"

...And I would have gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for you pesky kids!
"Give us all some Jelly"

RNDG33K

Post by RNDG33K » Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:12 pm

Sorry Norm....

It was a hilarious skit. I would love to hear amusing skits in the future, even if they cannot necessarily be verified.

Do you at least have an official looking link? I mean, what induced you to post the story in the first place? I would like to at least look at that, if you wouldn't mind.

... And I try not to be too pesky of a kid.

Mr. Tweedy

Post by Mr. Tweedy » Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:24 pm

I just assumed it was true when I heard the news (although the skit was a bit much for my prudish sensibilities). I thought the experiment was stupid but the result was essentially nothing more than "sex is good for you." Really? Wow! I bet clean air, sunshine and exercise are good for me too! Probably eating and drinking as well. Basically, stuff that your body is designed to do is good for it. Everyone has genitals. It stands to reason that sex is probably good for us. Science, once again, proves something that was already painfully obvious to everyone.

But if the study was a hoax, well, I'm still pretty sure sex is good for me, at least.
Advertise in this space!

RNDG33K

Post by RNDG33K » Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:42 am

Snopes had this posted as the bogus article, but didn't give a source.
Great news for girl watchers:

Ogling over women's breasts is good for a man's health and can add years to his life, medical experts have discovered.

According to the New England Journal of Medicine, "Just 10 minutes of staring at the charms of a well-endowed female is roughly equivalent to a 30-minute aerobics work-out" declared gerontologist Dr. Karen Weatherby.

Dr. Weatherby and fellow researchers at three hospitals in Frankfurt, Germany, reached the startling conclusion after comparing the health of 200 male outpatients — half of whom were instructed to look at busty females daily, the other half told to refrain from doing so.

The study revealed that after five years, the chest-watchers had lower blood pressure, slower resting pulse rates and fewer instances of coronary artery disease. "Sexual excitement gets the heart pumping and improves blood circulation," explains Dr. Weatherby.

"There's no question: Gazing at breasts makes men healthier. Our study indicates that engaging in this activity a few minutes daily cuts the risk of stroke and heart attack in half. We believe that by doing so consistently, the average man can extend his life four to five years."

normsherman
Site Admin

Post by normsherman » Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:02 am

Haha, yah, totally fake I've found.
It's not even where I originally found it. Here's a link to what was essentially the same article.
http://www.realitywired.com/2007/08/29/ ... -everyday/

Although I have to agree with the Tweedy, this is like proving rat poison kills rats.

Your not pesky RND- that was just my Scooby Doo villian impression. :-)
"Give us all some Jelly"