Would have beena great fiction story...if it was fiction
- Connor Choadsworth Defender
- Posts: 1383
- Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:41 pm
- Location: Athens, Georgia
Before you go, check for snakes or rats
that might make a grab at any dangly bits.
What to do if it happens to you?
- Stay Calm!
- Keep the lid down so that it is unable to jump out.
- Squirt some liquid dish soap in the toilet to help break the surface tension of the water. The soap degreases the oils on the rat’s fur so it can not stay afloat in the water.
- Flush the toilet! The rat will usually go back down the drain the same way it came up. You may need to flush multiple times.
This PSA brought to you by Varda.
: Stories about Science
Merits: Twabble Author (5), Drabble Author (4), DRIP Slave
Volunteer (2), Whittling (1), Macaroni Crafts (2)
Demerits: Redd*t Rouser (2), Whittler's Mother (6)
Algernon Sydney is Dead
- Posts: 3516
- Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:22 pm
- Location: PRK (California)
"Crap! It's a rat! ... or, uh... Rats it's..."