AFDBs

Would have beena great fiction story...if it was fiction
strawman

AFDBs

Post by strawman » Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:50 am

Before entering any more of your thoughts, you are stronly urged to immediately visit http://zapatopi.net/afdb/
and follow posted instructions.Image
An Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie (AFDB) is a type of headwear that can shield your brain from most electromagnetic psychotronic mind control carriers. AFDBs are inexpensive (even free if you don't mind scrounging for thrown-out aluminium foil) and can be constructed by anyone with at least the dexterity of a chimp (maybe bonobo). This cheap and unobtrusive form of mind control protection offers real security to the masses. Not only do they protect against incoming signals, but they also block most forms of brain scanning and mind reading, keeping the secrets in your head truly secret. AFDBs are safe and operate automatically. All you do is make it and wear it and you're good to go! Plus, AFDBs are stylish and comfortable.

What are you waiting for? Make one today!

strawman

For those too busy to make their own

Post by strawman » Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:52 pm

Tin Foil Hat - EBay Item number: 190192124577

After 42 years of wearing this tin foil hat to keep aliens away from me and from reading & controling my mind, I am now selling it to the highest bidder. I know, tin foil hat??....... its a long story but just know it works, okay? I have made a better hat that I can wear more publicly without getting the usual taunting , pelting of rocks, name calling, kids coming up to me pretenting to be my friend and then knocking my hat off, and goofy looks, etc. Two other benefits of wearing this hat is that cats hate it, wont come with-in 200 feet of it, and ever time I wear it around my house, not once in the 42 years has a lion or tiger entered my yard. So you see, this has many advantages. I will consider part trade for these rare items: real unicorn (or horn), sandmans sand, real photo of man-in-the-moon, Image of Elvis on toast, a real leprechaun (any size), and ah, thats it I guess, that would round out my collection. If you email me I will post your questions but please, no weirdos, my life is difficult as it is.....

Mr. Tweedy

Post by Mr. Tweedy » Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:29 pm

Hmm... Probably the wrong place to post that if you're worried about attracting weirdoes...
Advertise in this space!

strawman

Post by strawman » Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:46 pm

The beanie didn't keep the cats 200' from Teddy, as proved by the photo. The only logical possibility is that the beanie takes everything you see 200' away; which would make the beanie a teleportation device!

Good thing we've got our beanie on, or that amazing insight would already be known to THEM, and they would no doubt already be on their way!

See? Proof the beanie works!: They're NOT HEREEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....

jodymonster

Post by jodymonster » Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:23 am

Beware! Tin foil hats amplify the mind-altering frequencies of the government!
Before you rely on a tinfoil hat for your thought-protecting needs, check this out;

http://people.csail.mit.edu/rahimi/helmet/

I myself prefer to use a helmet made of silk interwoven with tiny pieces of zinc and cupacabra scales.