More Bardles Please!!

What works for Drabblecast? What doesn't? New ideas? Speak up!
ChicagoMike

More Bardles Please!!

Post by ChicagoMike » Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:24 am

Is anyone else sad that we haven't had a new bardle in a while (no, I don't think the "Go Beep" song really counts)? I can't contribute enough on my own for one, but maybe we can get a group of people together on the forums to contribute en masse and vote on the theme and style. For me, I would definitely chip in $20 to hear a song about Velasquez the penguin, maybe with kind of a dark, surf-rock vibe.

What do you think?

normsherman
Site Admin

Re: More Bardles Please!!

Post by normsherman » Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:12 am

I've got some Bbardles lined up and floating around-- no worries! (not to discourage donations or anything!)
I'm trying to get a CD of the past 10 Bbardles professionally mixed and packaged together, so I've got new ones being dumped in a folder till that project's outa the way.
Also, if you haven't noticed, the weekly show has been cranked out by the skin of my hairy chin chin for the past several weeks. Maybe you haven't noticed and I'll feel good about myself. :)
'Real life' tries really hard sometimes to get up in my business.
"Give us all some Jelly"

tbaker2500
Site Admin

Post by tbaker2500 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:43 pm

No, actually I hadn't noticed. Keep on drowning, Norm!

I can honestly say that I don't remember what I requested for my next Bbardble. Velasquez ain't a bad idea, but he's also the sort of character who is better the less that is known about him.
You're my quasi-ichthian angel, you're my half-amphibian queen...

The Dribblecast, we don't care if you sound like an idiot.

ChicagoMike

Post by ChicagoMike » Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:06 am

Also, if you haven't noticed, the weekly show has been cranked out by the skin of my hairy chin chin for the past several weeks.
Yeah, I definitely haven't noticed. In fact I think the past few episodes have been very well produced, especially Mongoose and The Fantasy Jumper. I'll definitely buy the Bardle CD when it comes out, and I can't wait to hear the new stuff. If you're ever looking for a way to drum up some extra donations, I still think the bardle voting thing could be fun.

zcarter80

Post by zcarter80 » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:39 pm

More bardles would be an awesome thing to see. If you can do a cd of bardles and what not i would love to buy it. You are my hero, but just so you know you really don't have to wear those tights all day man.
If I wrote it you can read it unless you sound like Fran Drescher.