Drabblecast Bye Week

What works for Drabblecast? What doesn't? New ideas? Speak up!
zZzacha

Re:

Post by zZzacha » Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:12 am

ROU Killing Time wrote:Zombie bunnies... Hmmmmm Zombie bunnies.... Yessss... ZOMBIE BUNNIES!!!!!1111~

I like it. Mind if I file that away for future use?
Ha! Finally I found the post you were talking about. The Zombie Bunnies. Yeah, sure, you may use me. If you make money of me, I will of course sue you, because that's the way the world works. And if that doesn't work, I'll go THUMP.
I'll be there in 5 minutes. If not, read this again.

normsherman
Site Admin

Re: Drabblecast Bye Week

Post by normsherman » Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:29 pm

Not a bye week, but definitely a late week. But only because, what with Mongolian Deathworms and a totally kick ass Tim Pratt story, this puppy needed a little more tender care than usual. Note my anticipated bedtime today: 7:45...AM.
The show shall be up Friday, no anxiety attacks!
"Give us all some Jelly"

StalinSays
Beast-Master

Post by StalinSays » Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:17 pm

Sorry, all the pollutants in the air discoloring my skin, I'm just having an attack about that. It's not you, it's not the episode, I swear.
Instagram: @Bokaier | Twitter: @BoKaier | Vine: @BoKaier | Tumblr: bokaier.tumblr.com

normsherman
Site Admin

Post by normsherman » Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:49 am

Not a bye week per say because you folks will get your regular monthly dosage of Drabble, but don't expect an episode this week. Rather, expect episodes clumped later in the month.
"Give us all some Jelly"

themorg

Post by themorg » Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:37 am

normsherman wrote:Not a bye week per say because you folks will get your regular monthly dosage of Drabble, but don't expect an episode this week. Rather, expect episodes clumped later in the month.
I will take this opportunity to say that i just caught up on Podcastle and i must say that you really did a fantastic read of Kristen and Caprice. just the amount of awesome content you are producing you deserve whatever time off you need. There is really not enough positive praise i could (without seeming long winded and verbose) give to what everyone there at the drabblecast.
Drabbillus Haventnpigeonholdhimus
http://www.drabblesbymorg.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false

normsherman
Site Admin

Post by normsherman » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:36 am

I'm happy that I get to these updates before people start asking...

For those who have noticed: Yes, Drabblecast has been sluggish the past few weeks. Part of this has to do with the level of production that went into episodes 200-203. The other part is life just happening. Drabblecast's normal reliable weekly schedule will resume mid-May. Woot, as it were.
"Give us all some Jelly"

tbaker2500
Site Admin

Post by tbaker2500 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:14 pm

I think people would be happier if you let them buy the book rather than waiting.
Oh wait, wrong podcast. :-)

Enjoy your by-week.
You're my quasi-ichthian angel, you're my half-amphibian queen...

The Dribblecast, we don't care if you sound like an idiot.

ROU Killing Time
Notorious Forum Hog

Post by ROU Killing Time » Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:55 pm

Norm, You Suck! (not for being late, but for being sheepish about taking a bit of a breather...) 200-some episodes of excellence entitles you to a week off every now and then.
"Never fuck with The Culture"
Sublime In Peace Iain M. Banks.

swamp

Post by swamp » Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:59 pm

A round of applause for our illustrious producer. He deserves at least that. Also, you might want to donate a little extra for the last few episodes. I know I plan to.

StalinSays
Beast-Master

Post by StalinSays » Tue May 03, 2011 9:44 am

There must be free-time somewhere left in your life, drill baby drill! Just kidding, take you a deserved breather oh head of the honchos. Best wishes on the whole life happening thing.
Instagram: @Bokaier | Twitter: @BoKaier | Vine: @BoKaier | Tumblr: bokaier.tumblr.com

shagin

Post by shagin » Tue May 10, 2011 2:44 am

There is nothing wrong with taking a breather. Just remember that oxygen is addictive and a hard habit to break, so don't indulge too often.

We lubs you! Or something...

Sandra

tbaker2500
Site Admin

Post by tbaker2500 » Tue May 10, 2011 4:54 am

I was thinking, there are 203 episodes. On an "bye week". why don't you repost a favorite episode? I'd certainly enjoy hearing some again.
You're my quasi-ichthian angel, you're my half-amphibian queen...

The Dribblecast, we don't care if you sound like an idiot.