??what's up?

What works for Drabblecast? What doesn't? New ideas? Speak up!
endersgame29

??what's up?

Postby endersgame29 » Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:42 pm

was just wondering if Drabblecast is on holiday? or what ? dont see any announcements, but haven't seen new podcasts in over a month.

I have been a long time listener and i do donate monthly, so would appreciate a note about when podcasts will resume.
thanks

AspirationRealized

Re: ??what's up?

Postby AspirationRealized » Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:39 pm

I'm glad someone else is expressing concern, but it bothers me how few people seem to be worried about this. If you look in the drabble and twitfic forums you can see plenty of people submitting work as if they haven't noticed that the Drabblecast has disappeared.

In fact the Drabblecast has been missing so long that the Dunesteef actually released two episodes in the interim. Certainly that must be the first time THAT has ever happened. At this rate they might even miss their Halloween episode...

I hope this post doesn't come off as negative, I am expressing concern. I love the Drabblecast (and I only make that statement about the Dunesteef because it seems like a joke they'd make themselves) and want to know what's going on.

acpracht

Postby acpracht » Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:03 pm

I'm concerned as well... you're not the only one.
I actually went to Google and typed in "Norm Sherman obituary" and various permutations thereof, just to try to eliminate that possibility...
-Adam

SnowAndInk

Postby SnowAndInk » Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:21 pm

Yeah I'm super concerned. Maybe they're just gearing up for a huge Halloween episode? I've google Norm Sherman several times too. I'm legitimately concerned. I mean I miss listening to them weekly, but I'd like the peace of mind of just knowing Norm is okay more than anything else.

acpracht

Postby acpracht » Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:09 pm

Hey, y'all,
Just wanted to give everyone a quick heads up that I've just been in contact with Norm via text message.
With his blessing, letting you know that he's alive and doing fine. He's just been having "the most insane month of my life" (direct quote).
To that end, the Drabble is on a bit of a hiatus.
It will be back. :)
-Adam

Bugscuttle

Postby Bugscuttle » Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:34 am

Just a quick "Hooray!" that all is well with The Norm and the "'Cast".

I've been worried!

Lisa3737

Postby Lisa3737 » Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:27 am

I, too, have been worried. Also, it sure does not seem like Halloween without a Drabblecast episode. Hope the craziness for Norm will calm down soon.

Return to “Don't be Shy...”