Page 1 of 1

Norm

Posted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:11 pm
by eric_marsh
Norm works for Drabblecast

No seriously, I just recently found the Drabblecast and I'm very impressed by Norman's efforts. Quite the talented guy.

Re: Norm

Posted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:33 pm
by zZzacha
Agree :D

All thumps up for Norm!

And eric_marsh, welcome to the club. We need more dogs here, especially the playful kind :P

Re: Norm

Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:03 am
by eric_marsh
zZzacha wrote:And eric_marsh, welcome to the club. We need more dogs here, especially the playful kind :P
The full moon has a way of bringing out the big dog in me. 8)

Re: Norm

Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:29 am
by tbaker2500
So we're only going to see you once a month Eric? DC comes out once a week!

That was a bad pun there, Sacha. :-)

Re: Norm

Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:43 am
by strawman
The other weeks will be the wiener dog.

Re: Norm

Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:09 am
by Mr. Tweedy
Strawman on a roll! That's the fifth or sixth thread I've read tonight capped with an epic one-liner!

Maybe I should let you have sock puppets...

Re: Norm

Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:36 am
by normsherman
Yah, strawman's bringing his A-game lately.

Woohoo! I have a thread made about me for no specific reason!

Re: Norm

Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:36 pm
by zZzacha
tbaker2500 wrote:So we're only going to see you once a month Eric? DC comes out once a week!

That was a bad pun there, Sacha. :-)
Hey, when you need a bad pun, you come to me! I can do much worse than that because I never really think before I write. It's a woman-thing. Or maybe just a Sacha-thing. Anywayz, it's my thing!

Talking about women things: once a month? Eric, are you a feminine dog?
Or is 'feminine dog' a contradictio in terminis?

Re: Norm

Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:37 pm
by zZzacha
strawman wrote:The other weeks will be the wiener dog.
I liek wiener dogs

Re: Norm

Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:34 am
by tbaker2500
zZzacha wrote:
tbaker2500 wrote:So we're only going to see you once a month Eric? DC comes out once a week!

That was a bad pun there, Sacha. :-)
Hey, when you need a bad pun, you come to me! I can do much worse than that because I never really think before I write. It's a woman-thing. Or maybe just a Sacha-thing. Anywayz, it's my thing!

Talking about women things: once a month? Eric, are you a feminine dog?
Or is 'feminine dog' a contradictio in terminis?
You mean Eric's a bitch?

With regards to puns, I'm visiting my brother right now, and his wife is british. There was some serious punnage going on today. I don't know if I was keeping up with her, or she was just humoring me. :?:

Re: Norm

Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:59 am
by alhilton
I feel dumb asking this, but does anyone who actually lives in MD know whether Norm is...not in a ditch or anything? He made a somewhat alarming Twitter post that he was hitchhiking down Hwy 29 about 14 hours ago and nothing since.

Re: Norm

Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:03 am
by tbaker2500
Just posted:
"TheDrabblecastAll's well. Only I could manage to blow out all 4 tires at 3am. On a lighter note, maryland is the place to hitchike! People are so nice"

Re: Norm

Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:39 pm
by StalinSays
Later posted:
"Just leaving my car, whatevs, I have a new one now. Also two bodies to dispose of."

Re: Norm

Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:01 pm
by zZzacha
Did anyone check to see if Steve Eley from EP is still alive? It still doesn't explain 4 blown tires, but we might have one of the two bodies identified. Norm is taking over the short fiction interwebs, using blown tires as a very smart ruse...

I mean, come on! FOUR tires blown? That's too weird to be real, it must be made up. It's all very logical: think up something extremely weird and strange and people will say: Ah, then it must be true because truth is stranger than fiction! And because we are talking about Norm, the host from the strangest fiction podcast in the universe, so it MUST be true! It's a ruse, people.

Re: Norm

Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:02 pm
by strawman
It does suspiciously resemble Ted Kennedy.
We may need to start an alibi thread.

Re: Norm

Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:47 am
by tastycakes
Rumor has it that Norm got in too deep w/ a bookie. Paid the price in rubber.