Afterthoughts

cammoblammo

Postby cammoblammo » Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:50 am

normsherman wrote:I second that. It killed me that I couldn't give her my style points because I was voting for Anarchtyichus

I just love the way we don't even pretend our judges are unbiased. Heck, this competition would probably be better if the judges declared who they were going to vote for from the beginning.

You know, I could be on to something here. I reckon the US Presidential elections would be a lot more entertaining if Diebold just came out at the beginning and said, 'Obama is a real nice guy, has some fantastic policies and would make everything okay, just like we want it. It kills us that we can't give him any votes because we're voting for McCain.'
It is something that has to be proved scientifically, that a human being turned into a goat.

jonathancg

Postby jonathancg » Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:26 pm

I have but one phrase that describes the Presidential Election this year, and it's the same they used for AVP: "Whoever wins, we lose."

If they borrow anything from Mega Beasts, it should be the inclusion of chainsaws, parasitic larvae, and liquid nitrogen. Now there's some good numbers for your debate.
Author of "On Dasher", "Old Clara's Favorites", and a host of other tales available online and in print. Check out my site at http://jonathancg.net

Return to “Mega-Beast Death-Match Season 2 (Summer 2008)”