Page 1 of 1

Pics

Posted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:10 am
by normsherman
ImageImageImageImageImageImage[/img]

Posted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:04 pm
by zZzacha
WoW, cool Con, Norm!

I love the sincere smiles plastered on everybody's face! Cons (and Mamas) bring out the best in people.

One question though: why is the bank robber interviewing people? Or is that interview a prelude to stealing the dangling keys.
O, wait! Did I just solve it? Were you at the... Con Con?

Ah, Cons do bring out the best in me.

Posted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:24 pm
by adam
photo scavenger hunt complete!
can't believe it's taken me so long to get these up and posted. can't believe no one beat me to it. not like there weren't plenty of goth chicks to go around.

Image
this wasn't staged. i didnt tell her, "hey, act like you're beating me thatd be funny" she really started pushing like she wanted to win. who knew goths were competative.

Image
i'd like to draw everyone's attention to how white norm is. observe his posture, legs strewn to the side. and observe his poorly thrown 'westside' - facing the wrong way, and midfingers uncrossed. yet somehow the guy can throw down some solid raps.


Image
after the picture, he didnt want to actually take the lolipop. he was clearly scared of what i might have done to it. can't say i blame him. ironically it was one of those 'mystery flavor' ones.

Posted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:52 pm
by strawman
Did you get the material you needed for the SciFi High video?

Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:05 am
by suxshadows
zZzacha wrote:One question though: why is the bank robber interviewing people?


that's no bank robber, that's one husky hunk of a videographer. i think he was desperately trying to avoid getting the dreaded con-plague.

if you've ever seen the type of 'people' that attend cons, then you know what i'm talking about.

Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:40 am
by zZzacha
suxshadows wrote:if you've ever seen the type of 'people' that attend cons, then you know what i'm talking about.


We no have no cons in here in the Dutch flatlands :[
We did have very cool house parties in the 90s though! With lots of drugs and really crazy people! Ah, those were the days...

Posted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:13 am
by suxshadows
zZzacha wrote:
suxshadows wrote:if you've ever seen the type of 'people' that attend cons, then you know what i'm talking about.


We no have no cons in here in the Dutch flatlands :[
We did have very cool house parties in the 90s though! With lots of drugs and really crazy people! Ah, those were the days...


Everyone I've ever met from the Netherlands were all really crazy people! I've got a friend who runs a shooting club near De Lutte. He brings a bunch of his members with him to Vegas for a dealer show every year. They are...crazy.

Posted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:09 am
by strawman
A couple of Nederlandish boys were in my class in high school. They weren't particularly weird, but maybe that's because they hadn't legalized drugs yet. I'm sure they're weird now.

Posted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:13 am
by zZzacha
suxshadows wrote:Everyone I've ever met from the Netherlands were all really crazy people! I've got a friend who runs a shooting club near De Lutte. He brings a bunch of his members with him to Vegas for a dealer show every year. They are...crazy.


Oh, no... The secret is out! Darn, I thought I could just pretend to be a bit normal and you would never really know. You might wonder, but it would be my Dutch secret.

Okay, now that you know: Yes. We are crazy people. We no need no crazy cons to go stark raving mad! W00t :)

Dragoncon 2009!

Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:34 pm
by normsherman
Pix from Dragoncon 2009 Mayhem

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image