From A. Bell

normsherman
Site Admin

From A. Bell

Postby normsherman » Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:03 pm

Waving of the hands to my expensive sibling!

From the bountiful blessings of Beelzebub, who so many nice of your countryman with happy abandon genuflect, I coagulated a luckyness of considerable money girth in the enterprise of selling effective 100% guarantee empowerment of male penises poultice. Now the rear of my duration with alacrity has short trajectory, and cogitation has near keep coins mine out of taxing tentacles. Cozy kindnesses of Cthulhu I invocalizate toward beseechment you assistify my questioning of teleportment treasures to thy territory, much you keep, me only quantity pay a loud funeral and confectioner dozen priests of elderly gods whine for piece on my halibut.

Kindly forward your name, address, date of birth, credit card and social security numbers to:

Happy Hausa
PO Box 000666
Lagos Nigeria.
"Give us all some Jelly"

strawman

Re: From A. Bell

Postby strawman » Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:55 am

I see this one as homework assignment of the Nigerian Spam Scam Middle School, marked with a big red C- on top, with a teacher's note: "What of my talking about, you are?"
Never judge anyone until you have biopsied their brain.

"Be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle."
Known Some Call Is Air Am
Spoiler:
Non sum qualis eram = "I am not who I will be"

themorg

Re: From A. Bell

Postby themorg » Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:15 am

strawman wrote:I see this one as homework assignment of the Nigerian Spam Scam Middle School, marked with a big red C- on top, with a teacher's note: "What of my talking about, you are?"

It totally gets b++ on the effort because you gave all the info. C- is a bit harsh (other than the note on the paper) because every one knows where to send the money. As a criticism you need to peak flunet bad engrish before you hit da big time.

With that said on the one i submitted i merely did not use spell check and sent my normal un-edited story the way i would think things were spelled. My time listening to some of the worst speakers of English (as a teacher of English) really warped me so badly. People with a major of English at a college level (some students had more that 10 years of schooling) who were so profoundly poor at spoken English did not understand "Hi there class. My name is Morgan Olson and i will be teaching you spoken English today." That incident forced me to use my 4 weeks of Chinese to get my point across.

I really liked the "Cozy kindnesses of Cthulhu" spam scam alliteration wholesomeness. Also the use of the genuflection always means i am dropping a few dollars so forget that B you get an A.
Drabbillus Haventnpigeonholdhimus
http://www.drabblesbymorg.blogspot.com/

Return to “2010 Nigerian Scam Spam Contest”