Jan Dennison

normsherman
Site Admin

Jan Dennison

Postby normsherman » Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:52 pm

Greetings to you in American States!

Permit me to introduce me. I am Ms. Meson Teuthis Hamiltoni only Daughter of late Mr. Teuthida Hamiltoni . My father was successful aquatic fisher off coast of Abidjan, economic capital of Ivory Coast. My father was kidnapped and murdered to death by fishersman on his outings on fishing trip .As only live family member Mr. Teuthida Hamiltoni inherited to me total wealth of family fishing business. Value of five million American States dollars (S5,000,000.00USD).

Permit me to offer you of my desire of going into business relationship. I discover you name in shipping record from fishing vehicle who kidnapped and murdered Mr. Teuthida Hamiltoni and selected you name due to its esteeming nature and trust worthy person. That I should seek in a foreign business partner for investment purpose. In reward for the sum of 15% of total sum of inheritance or five hundred thousand dollars (S500,000USD) to you as guardian of inheritance fund while arrangement are made for me to arrive to you country! Please send the bank account for transfer this sum into you esteemed care and you personal home address where we can meet to discuss. When I arriving in American States to meet you that you might recognize me upon our acquaintance. Allow me to describe to you that I am approximately 13 metres in height with soft skin and large eyes and several attractive slender limbs.You recognize me in looking like my father, Mr. Teuthida Hamiltoni . in your fishing vehicle.

This transaction to you immediately when you express me with overseas bank account and personal home address. Please include address of you home.

Anticipating to meet wealthy business partner.
Ms. Meson Teuthis Hamiltoni
Daughter of late Mr. Teuthida Hamiltoni
"Give us all some Jelly"

jannypie

Re: Jan Dennison

Postby jannypie » Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:07 am

this is from a colossal squid, btw, iho drabblefolk
----
Reality is stranger than fiction... except on The Drabblecast.

strawman

Postby strawman » Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:47 am

IMO, this gets extra points for Teuthida Hamiltoni, but detracted for the explanation. Recommend you reconsider.
Never judge anyone until you have biopsied their brain.

"Be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle."
Known Some Call Is Air Am
Spoiler:
Non sum qualis eram = "I am not who I will be"

jannypie

Postby jannypie » Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:36 pm

thanks for the recommendation. i didn't include the explanation in the story for that reason. i only added it as a comment later because i had a girlfriend come over and read it for me, and she didn't get it.
----
Reality is stranger than fiction... except on The Drabblecast.

Return to “2010 Nigerian Scam Spam Contest”