Robin Sulkosky

normsherman
Site Admin

Robin Sulkosky

Postby normsherman » Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:36 pm

GREETINGS T O YOU, SIRS,

I AM PLEASED TO BE OF A PRINSINIPALITY WITH EXITING OFFER.

I AM PRINCE ASSHEAD OF A POWERFUL PRINCIPALITY. WE HAVE AN ANNUAL AUCTION OF EXCITING OPPORTUNITY FOR ARTISANS, AND T O BID WARS, WE PROVIDE A POWERFUL NAVY FOR SHIPPING. THIS MEANS SEVERAL MONEYS IN THE 1000000S FOR KIND INVESTORS AND SENSUAL FINANCIAL DEPOSITS. SEVERALLY OF THE ARTS CAN BE DISCOVERED AT HUGE GOVERNMENT ANNUAL DERP AUCTION WITH SMALL DONASION FROM KIND INVESTORS, WITH RI CH RESULTS. DERP AUCTION OFFERS ARTISANS OF NUDE CANTALOPE ART, AMONGST FRUIT OF CLOTHES, AND OTHERS.

BECAUSE OF A POWERFUL RE GIME CHANGE, MY COLLEAGUES AND I ARE UNABLE TO DEPOSIT THIS FECUND ABUNDANCE INTO CENTRAL NIGERIAN BANK. WE ASK THAT YOUR ENDOWED COMPANY’S LETTERHEAD WITH ROUTINGS AND ACCOUNT DESIGNATION BE TELEFAX TO (1-222-344-3-339). THERE IS A SMALL WAIT OF FIVE EARTH DAYS FOR BALANCE ACQUISITION. PLEASE, FOR YOUR GREAT TROUBLES TAKE THE APPORTIONED DERIVATIVE: 35% OF DERP EARNINGS. THIS IS POTENTIALLY BILLIONS FOR YOUR SILKY COMPANY.

PLEASE FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION, THE GR OSS EARNINGS OF THE LAST TEN YEARS.

1985: 1 MILLION US
1986: 1 MILLIONS US
1987: 1 MILLIONS US

FOR BRINGING THE PEOPLE OF NIGERIA HUGE GAINS, IT IS A SMALL DERIVATIVE. VALUE CAN NOT BE ADDED FOR SCULPTURIZATION OF EXTREMELY TINY ARMY TANKS FOR GOVERNMENT MUSEUM, NOR CAN VALUE BE GENTLY SQUEEZED FROM STILL ART OF LOGICAL PHALLACY WITHOUT YOUR STRONG, LENDING HAND.

NIGERIAN ARTS, AND MY TRUST OF EXTREMELY TALL COLLEAUGES ARE IN YOUR KINDLY DEBT. AS IS THE AUTHOR OF THE PUSILLANIMOUS GOAT CHEESE BUST OF NIGERIAN GENERAL MANIFOLD EXTORTATION AND OTHER PARTICIPATING ARTISTS. PLEASE ADD RETURN FAX/ TELE FOR AN OFFICIAL GOVERNMENT CO NTRACT CONTROLLING AUCTION DERIVATIVES AND LIQUID MONEY SQUEEZINGS.

BUSINESSLY,

ASSHEAD DERP
"Give us all some Jelly"

Return to “2010 Nigerian Scam Spam Contest”