Bob Bednarz

normsherman
Site Admin

Bob Bednarz

Postby normsherman » Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:07 pm

Many greenings upon you and and your incestral relations, kind sir or lady man.
My name is Mister Bucksome Yabootie and I am rich beyond any dreamings.
Although your contrie boosts much richness, still there are some who are not yet sleepy.
Is it not time to enable the worm ?
My late father, General Maxine Yabootie was well known for his infectious desires and profitable business transgressions.
Sad to say, his reign of terror was not without it's rewards, but is now ended.
Still, I remember his warm elations.
He often chided me saying, "Mister Bucksome Yabootie, how can you not take advantage of that which lies by the road hardly breathing ?".
My latest project is the Mombasa Young Ladies School for Men.
Imagine my shocking problem when I was told that it is illegal for me to transfer funds from my country to Kenya, where the school is located.
In the little time I have left, I wish to atone for the deeds which have made me rich.
The prospect of burning like a suckling pig have given me many sleepless nights as well as a mysterious discharge.
Barrister Funumu informs me that I can transfer funds to you and that it is legal to send funds from your contrie.
I wish you to act as my agent in this matter.
Of course you will be very well compensated and I will be saved from the hot place.
Please send your personal information including your name, address, date of birth, social security, bank account and routing numbers as well as a computer picture of your passport to
BarristerFunumu@hotmail.com so that we can begin the transfer.
As you can see, there can be no risk to you.
In hope of doing well
Mister Bucksome Yabootie
"Give us all some Jelly"

Return to “2010 Nigerian Scam Spam Contest”