Carter Allen

normsherman
Site Admin

Carter Allen

Postby normsherman » Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:09 pm

Good Morrows fellow countryman

By no fault by you good sirs or madam, our Americas economy has flushed down the sink and some certain governmental programs can no longer be functioning. Such programs can not anymore be helping the sickly or the poor children who are in need of much sustenance. Here at the America government we ask help. We want to help the Children. We at the American government feel deeply for these children, we feel the hurt for the children and we feel the hunger for the children and we would like to share that with you. We ask that you feel hungry for the children to. At the American government we are doing everything we can to stop feeling hungry for the children but there are too many children and we do not feel hungry enough for all of them. That is why I, jotheplumer obaama am asking you to aswell feel hungry for the children and give a small sum of at least 50 American government dollars to the Hungry for the Children Organization.

When you have heartly given your money and no longer feel hungry for the children you will be rewarded with a gift of the children so that you can forever know that you can enjoy your gift and no longer feel hungry for the children. Please also ask your friends to feel hungry for the children and show them your gift of the children to make them want to stop feeling hungry for the children by giving they moneys and receiving their very own gift of the children. Once our Americas economy is restored to its full workings then no one will need to feel hungry for the children. Until then, please do good.

Your conection to the children

Jotheplumer obaama.
"Give us all some Jelly"

strawman

Re: Carter Allen

Postby strawman » Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:04 pm

You get my vote, ya dang good ole boy Nigerian patriot!
Never judge anyone until you have biopsied their brain.

"Be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle."
Known Some Call Is Air Am
Spoiler:
Non sum qualis eram = "I am not who I will be"

Return to “2010 Nigerian Scam Spam Contest”