Lisa Wintler-Cox 2

normsherman
Site Admin

Lisa Wintler-Cox 2

Postby normsherman » Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:51 am

Fine greetings to you!

These days, very young and very old ones to get sick with dying! Maybe you loved one is sick immediately! You scan they eyes, you scan they stool, but do you be certain? Pacific Coastal Concern worries beyond compare that you loved one die tonight! Such is the time now we live!

Ardently we wish to be furnishing you and you loved ones with New Ultra Clone Virus Vaccine! Doctor Betrug and the Betrug Institute confirms! You be listening to the coughing in nighttime no more! You be having crust reddening rashes and bloody eye outlets no more! Even sudden fleshy obesity or rawboned slenderness no more! Young is your face and everyone is in love! Miraculous healing is a surety and you and you loved one is safe forever!

Margaret Chesterfield verifies our saying!

“For the first time in years I am free of the chitinous growth formations in my nasal passages! The burrowing fungus is gone from my face and hands and the odorous fish paste discharge from my fingernails has disappeared forever! I feel great and the and everyone says I look younger than ever before!”

Pacific Coastal Concern has tried with great alacrity to get Clone Virus Vaccine production done! Our Grandmothers passed into us the secret herbs and plants that made them live 150 years and more! Most diligent we already endeavor take this to save all and sundry! But big companies grows and fats from medicinals and treatments! Our New Ultra Clone Virus Vaccine is too simple for them by far! We are stopped again and again! Now, we see our path! We make available on internets and emails! Our internet is yours for healing now!

Sincerely

Josef A. Arthur

Pacific Coastal Concern

www.thegoogle.co.ng.com
"Give us all some Jelly"

Return to “2010 Nigerian Scam Spam Contest”