MB4 R2 - Lamb Chops vs. Big Boris vs. The Meth Worm

Which of the three Mega-Beasts are you voting for?

Lamb Chops
35%
Big Boris
25%
The Birmingham Meth Worm
40%

Total votes: 20

StalinSays
Beast-Master

Re: MB4 R2 - Lamb Chops vs. Big Boris vs. The Meth Worm

Postby StalinSays » Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:16 am

Glad to see love bubbling up for Boris through all the misinformation, unbacked speculation, and libel spread by his detestably outspoken opponents. Even if they do have rugged Australian accents that I wish I could steal for my own, Ursula the sea witch style - their words are slanderous and false!

The UFC comparison is an accurate one (though it assumes unarmed combat, which Lamb Chops would never allow). A mix of martial arts was fun and all, then we figured out which were dancing and which worked. I believe Big Boris originally decided to grow his mustache after seeing Don Frye.

People seem to be under-playing the steroids angle. Do we forget how this one outside force could take bench-warmers and have them breaking 50 year old records within a season? Or take a villain from lowly Latin American thug to the Bane who broke the Batman? (I prefer a fine mix of real and fantasy examples) Boris has this stuff for blood - you wouldn't believe the b'acne he has under that fur!
Instagram: @Bokaier | Twitter: @BoKaier | Vine: @BoKaier | Tumblr: bokaier.tumblr.com

normsherman
Site Admin

Postby normsherman » Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:45 am

I'm still not at all sold on Meth worm at al (sorry JCG!) He's my fav drawing and concept and I'd love to buy the guy a beer, I just think he's totally outmatched.
Buuuut he's clearly kicking ass in the polls still.

Folks, whether you're Boris or Lamb-- it means you've got sense. They are neck to neck. At some point, to keep that damn good-for-nothing worm from winning and having this year's MBDM from having TWO rounds of silly punch-line based beasts make it to the finals, we must all face a hard decision to support either Ninja Lamb or 'Roid Bear-- whoever is a bit more in the poll, whoever stands the best chance of kicking Tommy's ass.
If you're with me on this, let's see how things shape up tomorrow. If the worm is still ahead by a long shot, let's go bear or lamb, whoever is ahead, and go full out-- hit up that public library and vote on every computer.
"Give us all some Jelly"

dreamrock

Postby dreamrock » Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:56 am

Non-Euclidean Geo. wrote:
dreamrock wrote:Boris is immune to BMW's poisons.

I think immunity is an overstatement. I imagine Boris having something of a tolerance. Still, while I'm pulling for the Worm, I like Boris also. Basically, I'm against Lamb Chops. While other folks are stuck on Street Fighter I'm thinking 1990's pre-weight class UFC fighting. The little tai kwon do and karate black belts got their heads handed to them by the hulking Greco-Roman fighters. They weren't even good fights to watch. They were just sad.

No way, man. Between the steroids and my comprehensive evidence that Russia is made of poison, Boris could swim in a pool of BMW's meth and come out on the other side just as alive as before. :lol: And the rest of your argument pretty much just proves Boris will definitely win against Lamb Chops, so I'll let that slide. Because it's right. :P

jonathancg wrote:So Lamb Chops is hosed. This leaves Big Boris on Meth Worm -- and Tommy is genetically a creature of the dirt, with natural burrowing and wiggling capabilities. Yet another reason to vote Tommy, and vote often.

Blah, with claws like Boris's, it doesn't matter how deep BMW digs. When BMW comes up to strike Boris, Boris is going to claw him to bits. Right on his head! Which is where we've decided all of Tommy's vital organs are. BMW is tooaaast.
Dribblecast: A Community-Driven Podcast | Troll Jammies

"There's no such thing as enough Tequila."

PureChance

Postby PureChance » Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:15 pm

Yeah, as much as I want Boris to win, mostly because he's gettin' to old for this shit, I just can;t see him taking out Lamb Chops - his basic attack is a charge. He's big and heavy. Thats a lot of forward momentum and not much agility, lamb chops is just going to be side-stepping and whittling him down with 1000 katana cuts, not to mention the poison... Boris may be immune to pain, but he's going to fall if he's got no blood and no tendons, especially if flash bombs keep him blind during the charges.

At the start I think it will be between BMW and Boris, with Lamb Chops hanging back, Boris will charge BMW, and shred his soft, squishy worm body with those claws. Any drugs BMW chucks his way will just serve to make Boris madder, and he will still be a whirling death ball of metal claws and rage. He probably wont notice the broken bottle since he's so high on stims and adrenaline, and he'll tear the very squishy worm in two whilst the worms still trying to work out "woah dude, where the hell am I dude, what is this crazy place, dude" He might even put Boris down as an hallucination.

The meth fumes are going to have minimal effect on Boris since he's going to make worm stew so quick he'll only be in their range for a couple of seconds before charging after the wily sheep.
"Everything tricks, and everything cheats, and everything, everything, everything eats."

Drabblecast 146- Teddy Bears and Tea Parties by S. Boyd Taylor

ejbman

Postby ejbman » Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:35 pm

There is no way Lamb Chops will best the bear. Here in Colorado, there is a stock show each year. And each year, there is an event called Mutton Bustin'. This is where human toddler children best adult sheep.

Here is an example:

Now if a human toddler in a sombrero can take down a full grown adult sheep, I don't care how many enhancements you give him, Lamb Chops is never going to survive Boris.
The Dribblecast: Beepin' Good.

strawman

Postby strawman » Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:09 pm

Granted, no sombrero.

But still, just sayin'...

Never judge anyone until you have biopsied their brain.

"Be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle."
Known Some Call Is Air Am
Spoiler:
Non sum qualis eram = "I am not who I will be"

pettclan

Postby pettclan » Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:02 am

Well, I'm casting my vote for Lamb Chops. Having the unfortunate luck to see a Meth Worm (disguised in human form) in action years ago I can tell you that they are fast, dangerous, have way too much energy, and can't think straight for more than a few seconds at best. He is going to attack the first thing he sees which is going to be Big Boris. Look, see this ninja right here?>>> Yup, me neither. Lamb chops is going to blend in with the background as the BWM goes straight for Big Boris in a speed fueled frenzy. Luckily Boris doesn't care about the pain from broken beer bottle slashes and worm fang bites and will use his massive 'roid rage filled muscles and razor sharp claws to shred the BMW into a slimy pile of uh... wormy... stuff. The meth cloud inhaled by Big Boris during that battle is going to snap crackle and pop his brain into communistic confusion as Lamb Chops sneaks up from behind and severs his spinal cord with a merciless, piercing blow from its Katana.
I feel more like I do now than I did a while ago.

Mikes

Postby Mikes » Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:41 am

Yay for the Lamb Chops surge! I always knew you were all of such great taste. And snappy dressers, too.
Let me through, I'm a colour therapist!

normsherman
Site Admin

Postby normsherman » Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:35 am

Mikes wrote:Yay for the Lamb Chops surge! I always knew you were all of such great taste. And snappy dressers, too.

He's gonna need more of a surge than this my friend. We need someone to take out this worm. If Lamb doesn't pick up the pace soon I'm hopping to Boris with all I got baby. That's right!
What? What are you people looking at!?
"Give us all some Jelly"

tbaker2500
Site Admin

Postby tbaker2500 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:11 pm

Well, I've had to switch my last vote to Boris to get him ahead of Meth Worm, I'm sheepish to say. Lamb Chop was 20 votes behind.
You're my quasi-ichthian angel, you're my half-amphibian queen...

The Dribblecast, we don't care if you sound like an idiot.

ejbman

Postby ejbman » Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:04 pm

Go Boris! Go Boris!

Mikes

Postby Mikes » Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:15 pm

tbaker2500 wrote:Well, I've had to switch my last vote to Boris to get him ahead of Meth Worm, I'm sheepish to say. Lamb Chop was 20 votes behind.

See, this is what the commies want you to do, you're falling right into their trap!

Stay strong people, vote with your minds, not your fear of the under-educated, drugged up monster worm!

SEELE_01

Postby SEELE_01 » Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:16 am

It seems that Boris ended up beating Meth Worm. Oh well, at least Tommy did better than Lamb Chops.

I wonder how close the tally was? I voted at like 11:59 and it was 378 to 377 with Meth Worm winning by 1.

Mikes

Postby Mikes » Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:31 am

Congrats to Boris (he writes, taking full advantage that no one can see his hand gestures).

I cna't wait for the next round. I'm really hoping Mongoose makes an entrance. Mind you, then it would be game over for everyone else, but y'know :wink:

ejbman

Postby ejbman » Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:33 am

Mother Russia sends her congratulations!

dreamrock

Postby dreamrock » Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:47 am

ejbman wrote:Mother Russia sends her congratulations!

:lol: The built-in emoticons are, again, completely inadequate to the cause. Say privyet to Mother Russia. :D

P.S. My Russian vocabulary is a lot slimmer than this thread might make it seem. I suspect I know about twenty Russian words, not counting ones that are closely related to English ones (Magazine = grocery store because its Arabic root meant storage; English transformed a lot along the way, whereas Russian kept it mostly unchanged).

Mikes

Postby Mikes » Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:51 am

dreamrock wrote: (Magazine = grocery store because its Arabic root meant storage; English transformed a lot along the way, whereas Russian kept it mostly unchanged).

Plus French? Magasin. It's fun to learn, kids! *slinks back to corner to sulk*

dreamrock

Postby dreamrock » Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:03 am

Mikes wrote:
dreamrock wrote: (Magazine = grocery store because its Arabic root meant storage; English transformed a lot along the way, whereas Russian kept it mostly unchanged).

Plus French? Magasin. It's fun to learn, kids! *slinks back to corner to sulk*

:D The only languages I have sufficient experience with to bring this sort of thing up with are English, Spanish, Japanese, and Russian and then only in the places where common words have some sort of congruity. The only French I know beyond je suis fatigue, je suis solitaire, etc. are words and phrases English pillaged from French (English be the ultimate pirate language, arrrgh).

Anyway, most Romance languages will have fair amounts of overlap in root words, compensating for the fact that Old English borrowed a lot of basics from Proto-Germanic and other near-Norse languages. What I find rather interesting is the amount of influence that Arabic has had in the Romance languages. As an enthusiastic but inexperienced linguistics layman, it's not something I would have anticipated.

ejbman

Postby ejbman » Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:04 am

The magazine-storage connection still exists in the world firearms, where the magazine is the place ammunition is stored (and fed to the weapon). As in:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magazine_(firearms)

And also, this abomination/unspeakable horror (note the daisies on the magazine):

In action:

And now (with see-thru magazine):

dreamrock

Postby dreamrock » Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:56 am

ejbman wrote:The magazine-storage connection still exists in the world firearms, where the magazine is the place ammunition is stored (and fed to the weapon). As in:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magazine_(firearms)

And also, this abomination/unspeakable horror (note the daisies on the magazine):

:lol: I for one can think of only one more appropriate use for Hello Kitty, but I won't specify.

Return to “Mega-Beast Death-Match Season 4 (Fall 2010)”