MBDM 2012 - Pest Heat

Which Mega-Beast would survive in a fight to the death?

Nuclear Mole Rat
22%
Racoontaur
22%
AI-Aye
17%
Squarrel
30%
Carpybara
9%

Total votes: 23

jannypie

Re: MBDM 2012 - Pest Heat

Postby jannypie » Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:23 pm

bo_puppet wrote:Is this not the grossest animal conceivable?

NMR all the way, I want to see Bo turn this into a Mega-Mega-Beast
----
Reality is stranger than fiction... except on The Drabblecast.

strawman

Postby strawman » Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:15 pm

I wonder what he'd look like if you removed the car cover.
Looks like maybe a Hippo Armadillo hybrid.
Never judge anyone until you have biopsied their brain.

"Be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle."
Known Some Call Is Air Am
Spoiler:
Non sum qualis eram = "I am not who I will be"

Christi

Postby Christi » Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:51 pm

Nuclear Mole rat – I think he has a chance! Toxic Vomit? How do you cope with that??!! Plain old regular vomit is enough to clear a carnival ride. Not even Squarral could ignore that. Although if this hairless mutant went up against Carpybara he will be at a disadvantage – Sensitive nose right? that stink will render him harmless – unless he manages to puke on Carpy and thereby cause him to melt…although toxic waste and the radiation could lead to further mutation….mmn his weapons could back fire!
I'm sticking with Squarral!!
Al Aye –– Squarral Bites him the toxicity penetrates Al Ayes bio skin, in the regenerative healing process, the toxic infection is absorbed and is converted into a computer virus. Al Aye becomes self destructive. Bye BYE Al-Aye!

Racoontaur – you cannot charm a maniac, no way no how. Racoontaur will still be trying to finish his story and Squarral will grab that damn pipe of his and shove in his eye and strangle with him with his own cravat. Fashion accessories don’t impress Squarral!!

StalinSays
Beast-Master

Postby StalinSays » Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:52 pm

In the classic tradition of Mega-Beasts, this is a rock/papers/scissor relationship, with one potential spoiler:

Carpybara beats AI-Aye - electronics don't handle hose downs all that well
    Racoontaur beats Carpybara - it's simple, and easily overwhelmed by a well told tale
    Squarrel beats Racoontaur - it's too messed up to care about inflection and nuance
    Nuclear Mole Rat beats Squarrel - (Squarrel) is too messed up to notice its legs are melting
    AI-Aye beats Nuclear Mole Rat - AI-Aye is smart enough to assess the threat of direct assault, calculates ideal position, *shing*, be-headed

So who breaks the cycle? Who is spoiler!?

Nuclear Mole Rat! His radioactivity presents a threat to every other competitor but his direct counter, AI-Aye. Assuming any other critter piles on the bright blue shiny lemur, the metallic one that doesn't smell right at all, and must be rooted out, this battle is set!
Instagram: @Bokaier | Twitter: @BoKaier | Vine: @BoKaier | Tumblr: bokaier.tumblr.com

Algernon Sydney is Dead

Postby Algernon Sydney is Dead » Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:21 pm

StalinSays wrote:Squarrel beats Racoontaur - it's too messed up to care about inflection and nuance.

Not hardly. You forget that Racoontaur is a master of the soundtrack as well.

He'll mix up Stars and Stripes Forever with the 1812 Overture and Daddy Drinks Because You Cry, and pump it all out at 120dB of full surround sound.

Not only will this fry Squarrel's sensitive rodent ears but it will distract that beast while Racoontaur ropes it into the vat of molten silver he keeps for replating the cutlery.

Return to “Mega-Beast Death-Match Season 5 (Winter 2012)”