MBDM 2012 - Heat 10

Which Mega-Beast would survive in a fight to the death?

Poll ended at Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:30 pm

Tiger-Shark
6%
Chalupacabra
31%
Dober-Man-Pincher
19%
Barracade
19%
Pirahnapede
25%

Total votes: 16

Christi

Re: MBDM 2012 - Round 10

Postby Christi » Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:51 pm

admiralsunshine wrote:
Christi wrote: Nah Man!! It only eats live prey (what? That’s not in the specs?? That was just an oversight…he doesn’t eat dead meat. Okay!!)

Oh, my mistake. My apologies to Norm's favorite sister!

Really? Um..., where’s the blood lust and rage?
This is usually where somebody logs on and tells me (in detail) just how badly my favourite beast is going to be ripped to shreds...
Oh, and the “fav sister” thing... its on my CD, (the “ it is my- favourite- thing- in- the- world- signed- by- Norm” CD)
(I’m not trying to be arrogant, sorry if I offended....) :(

admiralsunshine

Postby admiralsunshine » Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:43 pm

Christi wrote:
admiralsunshine wrote:
Christi wrote: Nah Man!! It only eats live prey (what? That’s not in the specs?? That was just an oversight…he doesn’t eat dead meat. Okay!!)

Oh, my mistake. My apologies to Norm's favorite sister!

Really? Um..., where’s the blood lust and rage?
This is usually where somebody logs on and tells me (in detail) just how badly my favourite beast is going to be ripped to shreds...
Oh, and the “fav sister” thing... its on my CD, (the “ it is my- favourite- thing- in- the- world- signed- by- Norm” CD)
(I’m not trying to be arrogant, sorry if I offended....) :(

Haha, I feel like a jerk now! I knew you were kidding, no need to apologize, and I was fairly sure you aren't arrogant. The last thing these forums should do is make you feel bad!

Although I am pretty sure your favorite mega-beast will be ripped to shreds, fairly violently :P
Don't read this signature!
----------------------------------
Oh no! You read it! If you don't copy this into your signature, then you will be...SUPERSTITIOUS

tbaker2500
Site Admin

Postby tbaker2500 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:24 am

I'm going to start voting by puns and drawings. Combat descriptions can be generated willy-nilly to support one's own view of the facts. The only things that are non-subjective and absolute are art and puns.

Dober-man-pincer made me laugh right away. Too clever. And, subjectively, he's the only one smart enough to not eat bad food.
You're my quasi-ichthian angel, you're my half-amphibian queen...

The Dribblecast, we don't care if you sound like an idiot.

Dr. Ew

Postby Dr. Ew » Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:54 pm

You know.. you send your babies out into the world, and you hope for only the best, savage victories for them...

And then you see the heat your poor, poor baby was put into and you realize that your baby's not for this world for much longer lol.

This particular battle scene in my head is absolute chaos. And every which way I puzzle it, I believe my Dober is doomed.... ya never know, but...

Can I just say before I have to dig his grave, that I really appreciated his Tiffany-like dog collar? Just awesome again Bo!
"I believe men should be like Kleenex: soft, strong and disposable."

Algernon Sydney is Dead

Postby Algernon Sydney is Dead » Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:24 pm

Yeah, it's sad-ish. But looking at that picture, you weren't going to get any grand-babies anyway. :wink:

Christi

Postby Christi » Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:38 pm

Dr. Ew wrote:You know.. you send your babies out into the world, and you hope for only the best, savage victories for them...

And then you see the heat your poor, poor baby was put into and you realize that your baby's not for this world for much longer lol.

This particular battle scene in my head is absolute chaos. And every which way I puzzle it, I believe my Dober is doomed.... ya never know, but...

Can I just say before I have to dig his grave, that I really appreciated his Tiffany-like dog collar? Just awesome again Bo!

I sympathize with the good Doctor here. My poor poor Barracade, he didn’t stand a chance!

I agree with the artistic rendition being just perfect once again. I think however that if we continue to tell Bo how amazing he is(because he really is amazing), he may get a big head and leave us for greener pastures….somewhere where they not only appreciate his talented genius, but where they pay him.

Christi

Postby Christi » Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:40 pm

Algernon Sydney is Dead wrote:Yeah, it's sad-ish. But looking at that picture, you weren't going to get any grand-babies anyway. :wink:

Yeah, he does look like he should have a weird accent. ‘Ya, you just lie still zere vile I pinch yer bottom vis my huge pinchers (not zat I need zem to make up for anyzing else zat is undersized)

seriously though, he could be the spoiler!!!

StalinSays
Beast-Master

Postby StalinSays » Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:13 pm

Is greener pastures hiring?

I tried to balance the rounds to be 3 from fans, 2 from my list. Round 10 was the odd man out.

You are allowed to change your forum vote; unlike with people's choice, these polls allow for changing your mind. So everyone can try and negotiate a surge for their beast of choice, or generally dissuade the chalupa boosters. Also, remember the other fingers of the fist'em - your vote on facebook, deviant art (here: http://bokaier.deviantart.com/#/d4s80xc), and twitter counts too. And hey, rope in some unwitting friends - recruitment and dissemination is the fundamental reason the death match exists.

If anyone isn't too mired in their mourning, overtoad / slaying mantis / bear market aren't locks. Get me a new, worthy beast in the suggestions thread fast enough and I will sub them in. I give listener submitted ideas preference over my own.
Instagram: @Bokaier | Twitter: @BoKaier | Vine: @BoKaier | Tumblr: bokaier.tumblr.com

Return to “Mega-Beast Death-Match Season 5 (Winter 2012)”