Drabbles cause Artwork....Art spawns Drabbles?

For artwork inspired by Drabblecast
Mr.Shadowbxre

Drabbles cause Artwork....Art spawns Drabbles?

Postby Mr.Shadowbxre » Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:03 am

I first posted this in the Drabble area but I think it was the wrong spot for it. Anywho...

There are many great stories on the Drabblecast. The artwork added to the podcasts for many stories has been fantastic too. What if a section on the forum could contain some original artwork by forumites as inspiration for new stories? Some interesting things could happen...
The alien horde had finally halted. Our sonic weapons had worked. Their battle cry was no more. "Yep yep yep yep, uh huh!"
---------------------------

tbaker2500
Site Admin

Re: Drabbles cause Artwork....Art spawns Drabbles?

Postby tbaker2500 » Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:03 pm

Sounds fun!
You're my quasi-ichthian angel, you're my half-amphibian queen...

The Dribblecast, we don't care if you sound like an idiot.

StalinSays
Beast-Master

Postby StalinSays » Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:46 am

Mr.Shadowbxre wrote:I first posted this in the Drabble area but I think it was the wrong spot for it. Anywho...

There are many great stories on the Drabblecast. The artwork added to the podcasts for many stories has been fantastic too. What if a section on the forum could contain some original artwork by forumites as inspiration for new stories? Some interesting things could happen...

I think it'd be best organised as a topic in this very section. Create one, and I'll make it sticky. As in the post will stay at the top of DrabbleArt... 'cause without context that proclamation of mine sounds really gross.
Instagram: @Bokaier | Twitter: @BoKaier | Vine: @BoKaier | Tumblr: bokaier.tumblr.com

Mr.Shadowbxre

Postby Mr.Shadowbxre » Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:55 am

StalinSays wrote:
Mr.Shadowbxre wrote:I first posted this in the Drabble area but I think it was the wrong spot for it. Anywho...

I think it'd be best organised as a topic in this very section. Create one, and I'll make it sticky. As in the post will stay at the top of DrabbleArt... 'cause without context that proclamation of mine sounds really gross.

As you wish Comrade Stalin.
The alien horde had finally halted. Our sonic weapons had worked. Their battle cry was no more. "Yep yep yep yep, uh huh!"
---------------------------

Return to “DrabbleArt”