RSS feed not updated

the edge

RSS feed not updated

Postby the edge » Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:44 am

[list=][/list]
Hi folks, just wanted to report that when my pod catching app didn't update for a few weeks, I came to the site and clicked on the RSS link on the main page. Its two episodes behind! Hope that's useful info to y'all.

Algernon Sydney is Dead

Re: RSS feed not updated

Postby Algernon Sydney is Dead » Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:55 am

Welcome aboard, "The edge"!

Which RSS feed are you referring to? I just checked and they all appear to be correct.

Keep in mind that there are 4 iTunes feeds and one blog feed.

These are the iTunes, or other podcatcher, feeds:
  1. Main episodes, M4A format: drabblecast.org/feed/podcast-m4a/
  2. Main episodes, MP3 format: drabblecast.org/feed/podcast/
  3. Classics episodes: drabblecast.org/feed/classics/
  4. B-sides episodes (requires paid subscription): drabblecast.org/feed/b-sides/

The blog feed shows the download/info pages for EVERYTHING (Main, classics, B-sides). It's at:
drabblecast.org/feed/

pondspider

Postby pondspider » Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:29 am

the edge wrote:Hi folks, just wanted to report that when my pod catching app didn't update for a few weeks,...

It is a while since the last "regular" DC episode. I hear Norm has been busy with a home move, so we must hold back on our frustrations :cry: . The anticipation will make the next episode all the sweeter :D

Meanwhile, the edge, have you listened to the archived episodes? You can download them in convenient chunks as ZIP files, http://www.drabblecast.org/downloads/.

the edge

Postby the edge » Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:32 pm

Ok, I see now that the latest episodes on the front page are classics. That's why they're not on the main feed. Sorry about the confusion.

Thanks for the suggestion around listening to the classics, but I found out about the drabblecast when Norm took over Escape Pod and started at episode 1. I've listened to them all! Maybe this is a good time for some re listens, but I also just discovered the light speed podcast and checking a few of those out.

Thanks again!

Return to “Tech Support”