This is the place for tangental conversations
- Posts: 5966
- Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:20 pm
- Location: South Georgia
Happy happy happy happy...8 tentacles up birthday!
Never judge anyone until you have biopsied their brain.
"Be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle."
Known Some Call Is Air Am
- Site Admin
- Posts: 3612
- Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:03 pm
- Location: West Lafayette, IN
Happy birthday big guy!!
You're my quasi-ichthian angel, you're my half-amphibian queen...
, we don't care if you sound like an idiot.
ROU Killing Time
- Notorious Forum Hog
- Posts: 4251
- Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:07 pm
- Location: Portland, OR
Based on the earth calendar or the one used on the planet of Norm's birth?
"Never fuck with The Culture"
Sublime In Peace Iain M. Banks.
Algernon Sydney is Dead
- Posts: 3514
- Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:22 pm
- Location: PRK (California)
Happy last 14 minutes of your birthday, Norm! (Unless you are in Hawaii, where you have a a few hours yet.)
- Connor Choadsworth Defender
- Posts: 1383
- Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:41 pm
- Location: Athens, Georgia
Happy birthday... from the future.
: Stories about Science
Merits: Twabble Author (5), Drabble Author (4), DRIP Slave
Volunteer (2), Whittling (1), Macaroni Crafts (2)
Demerits: Redd*t Rouser (2), Whittler's Mother (6)
- Posts: 153
- Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:45 pm
ROU Killing Time wrote:Based on the earth calendar or the one used on the planet of Norm's birth?
I'm pretty convinced he's Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes, all grown up... So that would make him human. Or would it?