Announcing the Weekly Tw(itter)-(Dr)abble Contest!

Submit 100 character stories for the weekly contest
Locked

Do you like twit-fic?

Yes
44
80%
No
2
4%
We'll see
9
16%
 
Total votes: 55

User avatar
TheJebi
Member
Posts: 237
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:17 am

Re: Announcing the Weekly Tw(itter)-(Dr)abble Contest!

Post by TheJebi » Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:16 pm

I'm the baddest rappin' alien
No I'm not episcopalian.
So don't be messin round with me
Cause I will make you an abductee.


OR:

I'm a badass rappin alien dude
I'll probe you and your brood.
So don't be messin round with me
Or I'll make you an abductee.


(Okay, this is the last of the rappin creatures. :wink: For a while.)
“I’m not TheJebi because I like the hum of a lightsaber in my hand… and I’m not TheJebi because I like being TheJebi. I’m TheJebi because the Galaxy needs me to be TheJebi.”

User avatar
Algernon Sydney is Dead
Moderator
Posts: 3514
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:22 pm
Location: PRK (California)

Procrastination Pays

Post by Algernon Sydney is Dead » Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:17 pm

To be ruled by evil men, you need do nothing.
To be ruled by an undead overlord, you need lots of research and devoted work.

User avatar
TheJebi
Member
Posts: 237
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:17 am

Re: Announcing the Weekly Tw(itter)-(Dr)abble Contest!

Post by TheJebi » Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:17 am

The magician's robotic assistant grew weary of the old tricks, so it learned real magic. Now it demands to be worshiped.

OR:

The magician's robotic assistant was tired of the same old tricks, so it learned real magic. Now the magician is a bunny.
“I’m not TheJebi because I like the hum of a lightsaber in my hand… and I’m not TheJebi because I like being TheJebi. I’m TheJebi because the Galaxy needs me to be TheJebi.”

User avatar
Algernon Sydney is Dead
Moderator
Posts: 3514
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:22 pm
Location: PRK (California)

Re: Announcing the Weekly Tw(itter)-(Dr)abble Contest!

Post by Algernon Sydney is Dead » Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:34 am

TheJebi wrote:Now the magician is a bunny.
The second one is better.

User avatar
eric_marsh
Member
Posts: 1062
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:03 pm
Location: La Drova, Valencia, Spain
Contact:

Re: Announcing the Weekly Tw(itter)-(Dr)abble Contest!

Post by eric_marsh » Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:47 pm

The professor said "this machine will reverse the flow of time." He pressed a button. .nottub a desserp eH ".emit fo w...
Life is a tragedy for those who feel, but a comedy to those who think. - Horace Walpole
Eric's Drabbles: http://eric-marsh.blogspot.com/"

User avatar
strawman
Member
Posts: 5966
Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:20 pm
Location: South Georgia

Re: Announcing the Weekly Tw(itter)-(Dr)abble Contest!

Post by strawman » Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:11 pm

Okay, everyone, did you see what eric did here? He gets to do it, because he did it first. But NOBODY ELSE GETS TO DO IT, Y'HEAR? NOBODY!
Never judge anyone until you have biopsied their brain.

"Be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle."
Known Some Call Is Air Am
Spoiler:
Non sum qualis eram = "I am not who I will be"

User avatar
Algernon Sydney is Dead
Moderator
Posts: 3514
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:22 pm
Location: PRK (California)

Re: Announcing the Weekly Tw(itter)-(Dr)abble Contest!

Post by Algernon Sydney is Dead » Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:06 am

Sure we can -- If only in the hope that Norm will try and read one of those aloud.

"Number 9, number 9, number 9..." :P

User avatar
Algernon Sydney is Dead
Moderator
Posts: 3514
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:22 pm
Location: PRK (California)

The space-time rip spawned great evils, such as Ryan Seacres

Post by Algernon Sydney is Dead » Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:15 am

Bob pressed his time reversal button. Time reversed to when the button was off. Then forward to "on". And so on, forever.

User avatar
Algernon Sydney is Dead
Moderator
Posts: 3514
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:22 pm
Location: PRK (California)

The Perils of Pam, Part 3 of 5

Post by Algernon Sydney is Dead » Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:16 am

Pam had to do the TV shows; she needed money badly. Which was worse: Hell or the talk circuit? Lucifer owned the networks.

User avatar
Algernon Sydney is Dead
Moderator
Posts: 3514
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:22 pm
Location: PRK (California)

Check your answers and show your work.

Post by Algernon Sydney is Dead » Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:17 am

When Dan calculated galactic motion using relativity, dark matter was not needed. 95% of the universe went poof.
Oops.



PS, based on a true story.

User avatar
TheJebi
Member
Posts: 237
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:17 am

Re: Announcing the Weekly Tw(itter)-(Dr)abble Contest!

Post by TheJebi » Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:14 am

Isad upset the delicate balance of power and destroyed a world, forcing a multi-universe task force to take care of him.
“I’m not TheJebi because I like the hum of a lightsaber in my hand… and I’m not TheJebi because I like being TheJebi. I’m TheJebi because the Galaxy needs me to be TheJebi.”

User avatar
TheJebi
Member
Posts: 237
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:17 am

Re: Announcing the Weekly Tw(itter)-(Dr)abble Contest!

Post by TheJebi » Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:15 am

"Welcome back soldier, how dare you die without my permission?"

"Sir my jet's wing got blown off. I obeyed Newton, Sir."
“I’m not TheJebi because I like the hum of a lightsaber in my hand… and I’m not TheJebi because I like being TheJebi. I’m TheJebi because the Galaxy needs me to be TheJebi.”

User avatar
TheJebi
Member
Posts: 237
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:17 am

Re: Announcing the Weekly Tw(itter)-(Dr)abble Contest!

Post by TheJebi » Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:16 am

The vital balance was restored, and all was good and right in the universes again. Until the intelligent life grew back.
“I’m not TheJebi because I like the hum of a lightsaber in my hand… and I’m not TheJebi because I like being TheJebi. I’m TheJebi because the Galaxy needs me to be TheJebi.”

juliasd
Member
Posts: 51
Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:25 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Re: Announcing the Weekly Tw(itter)-(Dr)abble Contest!

Post by juliasd » Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:50 am

TheJebi wrote:"Welcome back soldier, how dare you die without my permission?"

"Sir my jet's wing got blown off. I obeyed Newton, Sir."
Awesome one Jebi! I can just see the commander, "Do I look like Newton, soldier? How dare you obey anyone but me?!"

User avatar
ROU Killing Time
Notorious Forum Hog
Posts: 4253
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:07 pm
Location: Portland, OR

Re: Announcing the Weekly Tw(itter)-(Dr)abble Contest!

Post by ROU Killing Time » Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:58 am

I've been searching for them everywhere, oozing around my apartment floor, but I can't find my goddamn bones anywhere.
"Never fuck with The Culture"
Sublime In Peace Iain M. Banks.

User avatar
Algernon Sydney is Dead
Moderator
Posts: 3514
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:22 pm
Location: PRK (California)

Re: Announcing the Weekly Tw(itter)-(Dr)abble Contest!

Post by Algernon Sydney is Dead » Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:15 am

ROU Killing Time wrote:I've been searching everywhere, oozing around my apartment, but I can't find my darn bones anywhere.
Sucks to be you! I only count 85 characters, by the Drabblecast scoring system. 'Course this one's 100 chars if you count spaces, but that's crazy talk.

User avatar
ROU Killing Time
Notorious Forum Hog
Posts: 4253
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:07 pm
Location: Portland, OR

Re: Announcing the Weekly Tw(itter)-(Dr)abble Contest!

Post by ROU Killing Time » Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:22 am

Algernon Sydney is Dead wrote:
ROU Killing Time wrote:I've been searching for them everywhere, oozing around my apartment floor, but I can't find my goddamn bones anywhere.
Sucks to be you! I only count 85 characters, by the Drabblecast scoring system. 'Course this one's 100 chars if you count spaces, but that's crazy talk.
Corrected
"Never fuck with The Culture"
Sublime In Peace Iain M. Banks.

User avatar
ROU Killing Time
Notorious Forum Hog
Posts: 4253
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:07 pm
Location: Portland, OR

Re: Announcing the Weekly Tw(itter)-(Dr)abble Contest!

Post by ROU Killing Time » Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:27 am

I finally found my skeleton, back in the corner of the washroom behind the drier. They don't feel right. Dog chewed em up.
"Never fuck with The Culture"
Sublime In Peace Iain M. Banks.

User avatar
Algernon Sydney is Dead
Moderator
Posts: 3514
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:22 pm
Location: PRK (California)

Re: Announcing the Weekly Tw(itter)-(Dr)abble Contest!

Post by Algernon Sydney is Dead » Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:45 am

ROU Killing Time wrote:I finally found my skeleton, back in the corner of the washroom behind the drier. They don't feel right. Dog chewed em up.
Going for a twabble-drabble, eh? :wink:

Little plural/number problem: skeleton <> they <> em (sic)

User avatar
TheJebi
Member
Posts: 237
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:17 am

Re: Announcing the Weekly Tw(itter)-(Dr)abble Contest!

Post by TheJebi » Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:56 am

strawman wrote:Okay, everyone, did you see what eric did here? He gets to do it, because he did it first. But NOBODY ELSE GETS TO DO IT, Y'HEAR? NOBODY!
So sorry to be a disobedient subject, but...
.gnol oot sretcarahc net si tahT

ASID: I'm just dying to know what else is going to happen to Pam.
Not slowing down on me are you? :)
“I’m not TheJebi because I like the hum of a lightsaber in my hand… and I’m not TheJebi because I like being TheJebi. I’m TheJebi because the Galaxy needs me to be TheJebi.”

Locked